• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My RiceBoyTV.com 1996 Acura NSX

Looking good Rik! I saw your buildup in super street and started looking at the downforce stuff too. Don't worry what others say, even a mildly tuned NSX is super fun.

Rock on Rick!

You and S.S. still kicks it OG style.

Have fun with your ride.

les

good to hear from you, man. i wanted your M7s so bad. lol

Congrats on much success in the industry and the new project. You should have bought my second set that I had up for sale....:wink: How's big sis doing? Give her my regards... Any plans on upping the power to the NSX?

great car ! very very well chosen parts and everything.

Like your ideas with the videos, I would tell you , you should be more confident on camera, but I know you will much as time goes on, so no worries.

Good stuff man , really.. great car

Congrats on much success in the industry and the new project. You should have bought my second set that I had up for sale....:wink: How's big sis doing? Give her my regards... Any plans on upping the power to the NSX?

sis is doing good. she said hi. what rims are you rockin now? as for power, i'm thinking SC or stroker.

great car ! very very well chosen parts and everything.

Like your ideas with the videos, I would tell you , you should be more confident on camera, but I know you will much as time goes on, so no worries.

Good stuff man , really.. great car

thanks man, i really appreciate the comments and input. i do better on camera after a shot of crown..or 5. lol

sis is doing good. she said hi. what rims are you rockin now? as for power, i'm thinking SC or stroker.

Be different:
shima-pic5.jpg

^^Shima's ITB setup (team top end) :cool:

Back