• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My RiceBoyTV.com 1996 Acura NSX

This one was shot by Terrance Patrick for Super Street magazine
NS.sized.jpg

The rest of these were sloppy pics I in the back of our parking lot really quick

RB_SM_RC_CARS_42308_9_010.sized.jpg

Down Force '02 front end conversion for the flush lights.

RB_SM_RC_CARS_42308_9_011.jpg

Side skirts also from DF.

RB_SM_RC_CARS_42308_9_012.sized.jpg

Can't see it, but Star Shield armor, that saved me a new paint job.
RB_SM_RC_CARS_42308_9_013.jpg

Stock rear wing. Rear valence from DF. JDM taillights.
RB_SM_RC_CARS_42308_9_016.jpg

Gotta represent the company that pays my bills.
RB_SM_RC_CARS_42308_9_017.jpg

Work Emotion CR-Kai wheels, Toyo tires and Rotora big brakes.
RB_SM_RC_CARS_42308_9_018.sized.jpg

NSX-R replica hood from DF.

not to be rude, as your car looks nice.....

but do we really need to see another mildly tuned NSX in superstreet?

there are tons of hard core NSX's out there....i have never seen the reason for mags to feature stuff you can see anyday at a car meet.....

putting on my flame suit as you read this :cool:

there are tons of hard core NSX's out there....i have never seen the reason for mags to feature stuff you can see anyday at a car meet.....

it's not going to be featured in super street, so don't worry about it. i was just posting pics up of my car. isn't that what this part of the forums is for? or did i make a mistake here?

good stuff.
don't see you drive the nsx much.
didn't get to see you at the spocom event yesterday. saw nads though.
i was roaming around the area and chilling at the food section upstairs until they ran out of food and cookies... :biggrin:
well talk to you soon.

Looks great Rik. I saw these pics in your gallery last week and like your choices. *sigh* You can't please everyone: some people get criticized for defacing such a splendid car as an NSX with mods, others get flak for not modding enough!
:rolleyes:

good stuff.
don't see you drive the nsx much.
didn't get to see you at the spocom event yesterday. saw nads though.
i was roaming around the area and chilling at the food section upstairs until they ran out of food and cookies... :biggrin:
well talk to you soon.

i was actually going to drive it to spocom yesterday and leave it in our booth, but with our product studio and pat's 240, there wasn't much space left. i try to drive it as much as possible, but since i just go to work, gym, then home i don't get to enjoy the drive nearly as much.

Good, you should put your flame suit on. I guess you didn't really listen when you mother was telling you about manners.

Looks great Rik. I saw these pics in your gallery last week and like your choices. *sigh* You can't please everyone: some people get criticized for defacing such a splendid car as an NSX with mods, others get flak for not modding enough!
:rolleyes:

haha. thanks, man. i know what you mean. i don't think i'll do much more to the exterior.

Looks sick bro - gotta do something about the lack of center caps though.

Still don't wanna sell me them seats? :D

240's a totally different car though. I think you'd have more fun on the NSX (sorry drifters).

Also, nice micro-mini-ramp there. It's been a while since I skated those.

i haven't taken the car on the track yet. i'd definitely like to, but will probably start off with my 240SX since i won't feel nearly as bad if i mangle that thing up. lol

Looks tight. More videos of the NSX please on youtube.

Great looking NSX. I like the mods, just perfect! I plan on doing the same work on mine when time and $$$$ permit.

240's a totally different car though. I think you'd have more fun on the NSX (sorry drifters).

Also, nice micro-mini-ramp there. It's been a while since I skated those.

you're right. the 240 is totally different. but the heartache will be a lot less when i go off track, which i will.

the mini ramp is fun. wanna build it bigger. if you wanna see some sick mini ramp video, google "cheese and crackers skate video"

I guess it's the price you pay... I'm actually revamping my car right now. Previous owners did not make some wise choices on parts.

Anyways, cheese and crackers? That'd be Daewon's vid right?

you're right. the 240 is totally different. but the heartache will be a lot less when i go off track, which i will.

the mini ramp is fun. wanna build it bigger. if you wanna see some sick mini ramp video, google "cheese and crackers skate video"

Back