• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My shop is closing but I will still be available to work on your NSX!!!

To all my NSX clients,

I have sold my building and will be closing the doors tomorrow (6/26/2020). I will continue to work on your NSX by appointment at another location. I just had a complete shoulder replacement which will require 3-4 months of recovery time. Once I am fully recovered then I will be available to help with all your NSX needs. I can be reached at 407-280-9676, leave a message and I will call you back. I hope everyone is staying healthy during this uncertain time and I look forward to talking with you all soon!

-Nabil

To all my NSX clients,

I have sold my building and will be closing the doors tomorrow (6/26/2020). I will continue to work on your NSX by appointment at another location. I just had a complete shoulder replacement which will require 3-4 months of recovery time. Once I am fully recovered then I will be available to help with all your NSX needs. I can be reached at 407-280-9676, leave a message and I will call you back. I hope everyone is staying healthy during this uncertain time and I look forward to talking with you all soon!

-Nabil

End of an era! But so glad we can still reach out to you!
RJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the site where they are building the White Castle? 😀

I’ll be making a trip up for a satchel of murder burgers.

Hey Folks,

Just tried to reach out to Nabil with the new number listed above and got a "number no longer in service" message.

Anyone know if Nabil is still operating in the Orlando/Central FL area?

Hi, Bungadoo,

Yes, Nabil is still operating. He sold his shop and is operating out of another location by appointment. You can reach him at (407) 435-7502.

Hi all - will likely have an NSX soon (after selling my last one a few years ago and regretting it) and have moved back to the Orlando area. I know of Nabil, he worked on my car previously and just saw he had closed his shop. I tried to reach out to the 407-435-7502 number and left a message but haven't heard back. Is he still operating and is there a better way to contact him? Thank you all

Hi all - will likely have an NSX soon (after selling my last one a few years ago and regretting it) and have moved back to the Orlando area. I know of Nabil, he worked on my car previously and just saw he had closed his shop. I tried to reach out to the 407-435-7502 number and left a message but haven't heard back. Is he still operating and is there a better way to contact him? Thank you all
He posts quite often on FB (I'm friends with him) so you might want to try that way.
On a side note, I too had him work on my car years ago and sold it and regret it everyday. I am in the market for another, just waiting for the 'right one'.
Good luck at tracking him down.

Back