• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Turbo Kit

I have a lot of oil in my oil catch can, 2dl after 30 minutes on the track,I think I need to change the rings, but I wait to break the engine, and bought a 1000hp engine :biggrin:

My NSX on Ales track in France.
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=WM9s0kLSeuc

The Hawk HT14 pads on the front Stoptech BBK are amazing, now I need rear BBK :frown:

With 270x650x18 slick tires and only 3PSI in 2nd gear :
http://www.youtube.com/v/VYe6LqaoJNc
I need 300 or 330??

Last edited:
I know I'm really late, but your pipe fitment skills are awesome. Every single tacked connection is butted up so flush. Congratulations on your skills and patience!

Tom

Any way I could get one of those slave cylinder adapters to get rid of the rubber clutch line? Can your friend make more, if so how much would they be? Looks like you got a little work to do with all those new shinny parts, have fun, should be real nice in the end.

Hello,

My new engine is fine, after 5000 miles in NA, I put again my gt4088t turbo system,
No problem after 6000 miles with 0.4bar.

Now and I have a new problem, I can't put more than 0.5bar with my solenoid, I have 0,5bar at 5000rpm and the boost decrease to 0.4bar at 7000rpm.
I have 2 Tial 44mm wastegate, with 3psi spring.

With my stock engine I had 0,6bar with solenoid duty 60%
Now with my forged engine, with solenoid duty at 85% I don't have more than 0.4bar at 7000rpm
I disconnected the line/pipe under the wastegate and I have the same problem.

I think I need to change the TIAL 3psi spring, I have too much back pressure , no ?

Any way I could get one of those slave cylinder adapters to get rid of the rubber clutch line? Can your friend make more, if so how much would they be? Looks like you got a little work to do with all those new shinny parts, have fun, should be real nice in the end.

FWIW, my clutch line gave up the ghost after 175k miles, and another member recommended I take it to a local hydraulic line shop (called Oil Filter Service in Portland, OR - I'm sure you could find something like it in any big city).

They cut the slave end off my old hose, brazed a AN fitting to it, gave me a new firewall end (looks like a universial part, not NSX specific), and a braided hose to connect the two, and did it all for $34!

Not quite as pretty as menfou's but I was impressed to walk away with a new braided line for less than a stock hose.

- C

Back