• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Turducken

That last pic....hmmm turspamicken:wink: Some primers waite for the fed x guy with drool looking for aftermarket parts,you Steve .......:eek:

That last pic....hmmm turspamicken:wink: Some primers waite for the fed x guy with drool looking for aftermarket parts,you Steve .......:eek:

It's kinda hard to mount a supercharger on a grill. :biggrin: I suppose I could get a carbon fiber spatula

th_turduken013.jpg

turduken015.jpg

turduken020.jpg

turduken024.jpg

turduken029.jpg

turduken032.jpg

turduken031.jpg

Nice! From the looks of it, I can imagine you were pretty much out of commission on the next day! Yay!

Nice! From the looks of it, I can imagine you were pretty much out of commission on the next day! Yay!

I had a bunch of people over, like 30 and there was still left overs. I had to thorw them out because they made the fridge smell like a fart. But that didn't change the fact it smelled so good when it was cooking and tasted so good too. It was really good, everyone loved it except my mother in law because she won't eat anything out of the ordinary. She was scared the duck was a wild duck.

Is that an OvGlove in the 3rd pic from the bottom?:smile:

Is that an OvGlove in the 3rd pic from the bottom?:smile:

Gloves that came with the Ron Popeil rotisserie. That is a great product that actually works as good as advertised. Just don't leave anything plastic near it. They put out a lot of heat.

I had a bunch of people over, like 30 and there was still left overs. I had to thorw them out because they made the fridge smell like a fart. But that didn't change the fact it smelled so good when it was cooking and tasted so good too. It was really good, everyone loved it except my mother in law because she won't eat anything out of the ordinary. She was scared the duck was a wild duck.

I'd rather eat a wild duck than a farm raised one.

steve I gota tell ya,I know it may have tasted good,but it still looks like road kill:redface: The other "thing" it looked like was from a scene in the movie remake of the thing:wink:

steve I gota tell ya,I know it may have tasted good,but it still looks like road kill:redface: The other "thing" it looked like was from a scene in the movie remake of the thing:wink:

or The Blob:biggrin:

Last edited:
Interesting, I never heard of that before...I'll bet it was delici-oso. It looks like it would feed an army.

Back