• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My weekend in a Vantage V8

I'm guessing you live in Richmond, BC haha? All those kids probably go to my school because I see those cars everywhere on campus (UBC).

Haha yeah, even in Kwantlen I see Maserati GTS and Quattroporte almost everyday. I've seen a red 458 lately going to UBC driven by a young chinese girl. :cool: Always see those MM-Design GT-Rs, R8 and LP560-4 around sighh:rolleyes:

yes I know these cars are massively appealing, but when you see it almost on a day by day basis, they get really boring and lose their charm. Even worse when at least one of your friends own more than one of those. Its more interesting to see well done old and classic cars.

I swear Vancouver is slowly becoming HK or various cities in China. Supercars reaching critical saturation levels. XD

Last edited:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Aston Martins look but to be honest ever since Ian Callum (ex-designer for Aston) left and moved to Jaguar, the similiar designs have now turned me off. I do not like looking over seeing a Jaguar that has the same lines as a Vantage.

Gorgeous car none the less. I am still thinking about adding one to my garage.

I agree. The new Jags- while an attractive design- do look more than a bit derivative.

Having said that and seemingly contradictory, I think an FGT would look nice next to my NA1.

I see more Aston Martins in my area than NSXs.

I do as well. I see more Ferraris and Lambos also. It doesn't mean anything to me personally though, as I never get "bored" of those cars. Also, being objective, when I do drives and get togethers with those guys the NSX honestly disappears next to those cars for 99.9% of onlookers no matter how "common" they are. Not to make a brutal analogy, but I see fewer Smart Cars than F360s too :D

Reading your nice composition made my lunch time today. Very well done! R&T just might be giving you a call.

PS. I really like Aston's, too.

I do as well. I see more Ferraris and Lambos also. It doesn't mean anything to me personally though, as I never get "bored" of those cars. Also, being objective, when I do drives and get togethers with those guys the NSX honestly disappears next to those cars for 99.9% of onlookers no matter how "common" they are. Not to make a brutal analogy, but I see fewer Smart Cars than F360s too :D

Haha yeah. In my case, it's simply because there is an Aston Martin dealership maybe 10 miles away. And I don't live in the area where the NSXs roam.

It still draws attention, even more when it is some 18 year old kid lol. It's still a great car and if I had the chance, it wouldn't steer me away from one at all.

The DBS gets flamed in the performance category compared to other cars in its price range, for instance, but I still love it with a 6 speed manual.

Back