• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA1 Carbon Fiber Front Air Dam/Spoiler/Splitter - NEW PRODUCT - NSXPO Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When posting pics, please also post some close ups from the ground clearance of the lip please.Maybe you can measure the clearance as well. thanks
I purchased the lip from Common Fibers at the NSXPO. Will install soon but its so difficult to post pics on Prime so unsure how I'm going to do it.

Pics from today...it'll be on the car tomorrow.

Its the same height as the old Shine Spec GT I'm replacing: 2-5/8" drop, so not crazy low by any means.

IMG_6172.jpg

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_6184.jpg

IMG_6185.jpg

Those wallets are for sale? Any closer pix of them? Am kinda interested in the cf ones if it's the cf with gloss and not like those cf cloth ones.

Their website is https://commonfibers.com/ The wallets are superb. One of the best recommendations is that people who bought one last year at Wisconsin, came back this year to San Fran and bought more.

Thanks for sharing the very detailed photos of the lip installed. The fitment looks spot on.

Wow more cosmetic embellishments.......... :wink:

...and bullet holes...........:cool:

This looks really nice and spot on.Car is garraged not but this is definelty a topic for me next year.Owning the shine GT carbon as well so perfect comparison for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back