• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA1 Carbon Fiber Front Air Dam/Spoiler/Splitter - NEW PRODUCT - NSXPO Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gents, I present you with the new NSXX Carbon Fiber Front Air Dam/Spoiler/Splitter. My fabrication partner Common Fibers and I have created what I feel is the most functional, stylish and visibly eye-catching front air dam available for your NA1 NSX. Its engineered to be very rigid, fits like a factory part and is being brought to market NOW! This style is similar to an older, fragile plastic part but updated and produced in carbon fiber. This a functional, air managing device that actually does what it should, and can be combined with flat under body trays to create significant front downforce. It is lower than the stock air dam (obviously) by about an inch. Uses your existing bolts/clips/mounting locations - no drilling required.

Common Fibers is at NSXPO 2018 with a production part and people who have seen it love the style and quality. I am taking orders at the pre-release price of $600 + shipping to your location, or pickup in the Seattle area. After Oct 8th the price will be $649ea + shipping. Get on the list now! These are made in Seattle, USA by known craftsmen in an established company - not an overseas vaporware group - and I own the mold. These aren't inexpensive to produce, but the quality and look are worth it.

Send me a PM to get on the list and I'll get you the info to send a deposit.

More pics coming soon!

NSXX_Splitter3_sm.jpg

NSXX_Splitter2_sm.jpg

NSXX_Splitter1_sm.jpg

NSXX_Splitter_XPO1.jpg

NSXX_Splitter_XPO2.jpg

And while you're at it - get a pair of stylish NSXX vinyl logos for any generation NSX! They are 7-1/2" wide by 1-1/4" tall, and look great on the side of your wing or just in front of the rear tire on the side skirt. Available in white or silver - $12 + $3 ship per pair. PM me! If you'd like other colors let me know.

NSXX_Logo_Wing.jpg

There are more carbon fiber products coming...stay tuned!

Last edited:
Look amazing- would think about replacing my "old" carbon fiber lip with this part, if installation picks convince me.Question: Please do not be offended but when importing carbon fiber parts to Germany from US in the past, several of them had issues with the gel coat after a few month > Gel coat seems to be to thin.This should not be any issue here I guess?

Last edited:
Look amazing- would think abouot replacing my "old" carbon fiber lip this part, if installation picks convince me.Question: Please do not be offended but when importing carbon fiber parts to Germany from US in the past, several of them had issues with the gel coat after a few month > Gel coat seems to be to thin.This should not be any issue here I guess?

No "gel coat" on these parts. They are hand-layed carbon fiber (which is a matte finish) that are automotive clear-coated multiple layers to give the deep shine. No corners cut.

Sounds great. Own the shine carbon fiber front lip having these issues on the corners- damn if you pay > 650 USD incl. shipping.
So let us see some installation pics -)

It is fantastic to see new designed parts bring fabricated for our cars, being that they are quite old. Just like everyone else, can't wait to see it installed. Thanks.

Is the type-r wing curved like a true type r? Does it come withe the connector and grommet? And obviously how much?

Side note: Common Fibers are awesome! I have a wallet & portfolio and gave my wife a clutch as a present. Highly recommend their products to anyone, and now they make NSX stuff? Sweet.

I purchased the lip from Common Fibers at the NSXPO. Will install soon but its so difficult to post pics on Prime so unsure how I'm going to do it.

Those wallets are for sale? Any closer pix of them? Am kinda interested in the cf ones if it's the cf with gloss and not like those cf cloth ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back