• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA2-R Nose Badge Placement

Can someone measure and tell me the dimension indicated by the attached photo - i.e., from the top edge of the bumper cover to the top edge of the nose badge? The measurement in millimeters is preferable, but I'll take whatever you have.

I've installed a GT-One 2002 bumper cover and want to stick on a new stick-on Type-R badge, and I want it to be exactly where it's supposed to be. Hopefully, this measurement will come from someone who has their nose badge factory mounted using the two pins in the OEM bumper, be it the (A) or the (H).

Thanks,
David

Last edited:
I just replaced my Dad's 04 w/ the NA2-R badge and from your picture, I measured 4 7/16". I also measured from the top of the rubber seal (your pic shows the bottom) and it was exactly 4 1/2". Sorry no mm's just inches. It really makes a difference. Good luck!

P1050108.JPG

I just replaced my Dad's 04 w/ the NA2-R badge and from your picture, I measured 4 7/16". I also measured from the top of the rubber seal (your pic shows the bottom) and it was exactly 4 1/2". Sorry no mm's just inches. It really makes a difference. Good luck!

P1050108.JPG

Thank you very much! That was exactly what I needed! I'm gonna take one more look at my color-sanding and polishing job, and then I'll be sticking the badge on. Thanks again.
David

Back