• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NAIAS 2001- is the new NSX going to be here?

I have to correct you a little, nsxtasy,

They are:
-Acura RS-X, an upscale, 3 series fighter next gen Integra
-All new 2002 Acura RL with a new V8(possibly shared with next gen NSX)
-2002 Acura 3.2 TL Type S(260 HP)

That seems to be different information from what Acura has indicated in their press release. What makes you think their press release is wrong?

Keep in mind, they ARE going to be introducing a new replacement for the RL some time this year. They just didn't include it in their official announcement about what they will be introducing at the Detroit Auto Show. Is it possible that you're looking at something that describes the three cars they will be introducing during 2001, rather than the three cars they will be introducing at the Detroit show?

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 19 December 2000).]

Why are you reviving a 17 year old post?

In post #5 above, I was just having fun quoting the thoughts from 17 years ago about the then-upcoming RSX being an upscale, 3 series fighter and an upcoming V8 NSX. Fun to look back sometimes, though I personally try to not bump old threads for which it's nice to leave it alone, so that the date of the last post is long ago, to be able to find them when doing searches.

Back