• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Natchez Trace Rally II

I am hosting the Natchez Trace Rally II which will be held on April 28th, and I wanted to extend an invitation to all NSX owners on this Board to attend.

I hosted Rally I last fall and had 10 cars and 14 people attend (lousy weather), but this year I already have confirms from the following: 3 Porsche Boxsters, 3 Toyota MR2 Spyders, 1 BMW Z3 Coupe, 1 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1 Toyota Supra Turbo, 4 or 5 Dodge Vipers (the Viper Club is attending), and my NSX.

Basically, we will be meeting at my house here in Nashville on Saturday, April 28th at noon. We will cruise out to the Loveless Cafe for lunch, which is famous for its fried chicken and country ham and biscuits. We will then cruise down and back the Natchez Trace for 4 hours or so, then back to my house for drinks and munchies.

Let me know if you're interested by e-mailing me at [email protected]. I will need to know how many to plan for about a week before the rally in order to coordinate the luncheon at Loveless, and to know how much beer, etc. to buy for the post-cruise party at my house.

Let me know if you're interested by e-mailing me at [email protected]

Now that you've got that NSX, isn't it time for you to set up another e-mail address in @home.com?
wink.gif

Guess you're right - I got the [email protected] e-mail address back when I bought my computer and signed up for Intermedia@Home cable internet service. I owned a Viper GTS at the time, and my son's name is Brad, so it fit...

BTW, how do I get in contact with the local NSX Club members here in Nashville to invite them to my rally?

BTW, how do I get in contact with the local NSX Club members here in Nashville to invite them to my rally?

I just sent your message along to them.

Back