• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need a carfax report.... can anyone help?

They're zeros.

The 11th digit of all NSX VIN's is T, not R. (That's the plant code, and "T" is the code used for Tochigi, where all NSX's are built.)

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 30 October 2001).]

Yes that's JH4NA1153MT001519... Getting this info from someone else... they wrote it down wrong.

Thanks, -Electro

This is what I got from the owner:

When I bought the car the odometer 10,000 digit was turning randomly, I put under 20,000 miles on the car in the 2 years I had it. I was told the milage was in the 50's. I went in 3 weeks ago an repaired the odometer. The hook on the 10,000 digit was broken. It now reads 51,000.

I asked if there is there any documentation on the true milage?

My title reads that 68,000 miles as that is what it said when I purchased it. The car was on consighnment at a dealer and the former owner was a judge. That is all I have.

What do u guys think??

-E

Originally posted by Electro:
This is what I got from the owner:

When I bought the car the odometer 10,000 digit was turning randomly, I put under 20,000 miles on the car in the 2 years I had it. I was told the milage was in the 50's. I went in 3 weeks ago an repaired the odometer. The hook on the 10,000 digit was broken. It now reads 51,000.

I asked if there is there any documentation on the true milage?

My title reads that 68,000 miles as that is what it said when I purchased it. The car was on consighnment at a dealer and the former owner was a judge. That is all I have.

What do u guys think??

-E

03/07/1991 41 miles
03/04/1992 19,000 miles
03/03/1993 no mileage report
03/02/1994 53,000 miles
03/07/1995 68,000 miles
07/08/1997 99,000 miles
03/12/1998 54,110 miles
04/18/1998 65,000 miles
09/15/1999 68,747 miles

------------------
The NSX Model List Page

It was one of the cars I was looking at... I havent sold mine yet, but I have a few ppl interested... So it's looking good!

I cant wait to get another one...
biggrin.gif

-E

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Why are you selling yours? Obviously, it's not to trade up for the 3.2-liter version...

I was wondering the same thing - I figured you were going to try to trade up a few years - like maybe to at least a '95 if not a '97. Doesn't seem like you would have been gaining anything with the car in Indiana - even if the mileage was not so suspect.

------------------
The NSX Model List Page

I'm still deciding on what year I want really... I wanna know how much the 02 model is.... anyone know?!?

Plus I may be moving to the west coast.... So we'll see!

[This message has been edited by Electro (edited 30 October 2001).]

Plus I may be moving to the west coast.... So we'll see!

as far as I know there is no east coast or west coast versions of the NSX (ha, ha) so - why are you selling yours if not to upgrade to the six spd 3.2l?

Well I have a job opportunity in California so I might be moving there in the very near future... I LOVE the nsx... And I'll be buying another one after I sell my black one... I just want to tie up loose ends here in atlanta financially before I move... Selling my house too!

-Electro

Well I have a job opportunity in California so I might be moving there in the very near future... I LOVE the nsx... And I'll be buying another one after I sell my black one... I just want to tie up loose ends here in atlanta financially before I move... Selling my house too!

-Electro

And you don't want to drive the NSX to CA?

Originally posted by wilsonp:
And you don't want to drive the NSX to CA?

Well the idea is that I will be moving there debt free and when I set up shop there I can buy a newer one from the better paying job...
wink.gif
Plus I dont mind traveling to go get it when I find the one I REALLY want! I've had my 91 for over a year now and it's the best car I've ever driven hands down. For the performance to the reliability to the looks... I think it has it all! Of course there are *some* faster cars than the NSX, but in a nutshell, you must sacrifice one element for the other. The NSX achieves a perfect balance!

I think there's two forms of being: always having an NSX or looking to buy an NSX.
biggrin.gif

Daria...Here is the report you asked for. Everything appears to be fine according to the report, except I can't figure out why there is not a single odometer reading???

Hope this helps!

JH4NA1157NT800026
1992 Acura NSX
2D Cpe. 2-seat car
3.0L V6 PFI DOHC 24V
Gasoline
Rear-wheel drive
Normal
Japan

Salvage/Junk Checked - No Salvage/Junk Title Found
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Checked - No Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Found
Flood Damage Checked - No Flood Damage Title Found
Damage Disclosure Checked - No Damage Disclosure Found
Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON) Checked - No Manufacturer Buyback Found
Exceeds Mechanical Limits (EML) Checked - No EML Found
Not Actual Mileage (NAM) Checked - No NAM Found

GOOD NEWS! Carfax search results on this 1992 Acura NSX (JH4NA1157NT800026) did not uncover a potential odometer rollback. Carfax analyzed this vehicle's reported odometer readings to determine if any reading is less than a previously reported reading.

No Reported Odometer Readings

GOOD NEWS! Carfax search results on this 1992 Acura NSX (JH4NA1157NT800026) did not uncover any of the following problems:

Problems Checked: Results:

Accident Checked - No Accident Record Found
Salvage Auction Checked - No Salvage Auction Record Found
Failed Emissions Inspection Checked - No Failed Emissions Record Found
Fire Damage Checked - No Fire Damage Record Found
Crash Test Vehicle Checked - No Crash Test Vehicle Record Found
Grey Market Vehicle Checked - No Grey Market Vehicle Record Found

Carfax search results on this 1992 Acura NSX (JH4NA1157NT800026) identify the types of state motor vehicle department registrations, other than private, that appear in this vehicle's history.

Carfax search results on this 1992 Acura NSX (JH4NA1157NT800026) identify the types of state motor vehicle department registrations, other than private, that appear in this vehicle's history.

Registrations Checked: Results:

Lease Checked - No Lease Registration Found
Rental Checked - No Rental Registration Found
Government Checked - No Government Registration Found
Taxi Checked - No Taxi Registration Found
Fleet Checked - No Fleet Registration Found
Commercial Checked - No Commercial Registration Found
Non-Profit Checked - No Non-Profit Registration Found

The Carfax database contains the following vehicle history record on this 1992 Acura NSX (JH4NA1157NT800026):

DATE REPORTED: 08/11/1993
ODOMETER READING:
INFORMATION SOURCE: Quebec Motor Vehicle Dept.
GENERAL COMMENTS: Registration issued

Back