• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Need center caps

M31

Registered Member
Cannot find center caps for my OEM wheels. They are 2 13/16ths wide and 13/16ths deep. Concave tops... All I find are smaller. Any help would be appreciated ! The wheels are brushed aluminum, caps should be blade silver metallic-z. I will paint if need be ! Getting very frustrated !!! :confused:

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MITA !!! New center caps arrived ... Perfect ! Thanks to NSX PRIME for the help !!!

Last edited:
Not sure which market you're in, since you don't show a location or model year in your signature.
I just pulled a wheel to check mine, stock off a '95 USA model:
Cap Diameter 72.25 mm, measured with a digital caliper. Yours are 2 13/16" = 71.44 mm?
Total height is 21.0 mm, measured with a digital caliper. Yours are 13/16" = 20.64 mm
The lip on the cap is 4.25mm thick. Spline diameter around 69 mm.
Coincidentally, when I was playing around with 3D printing them, I used 73 mm, 21 mm, 4.5 mm lip & 68.5 mm spline dia. Fit perfectly.
How confident are you in your measurements? Did you measure a cap or the rim?
The reason I ask is that Mita seems to show stock:
https://www.mitamotorsports.com/nsx-accessories/1stgen-cap
They list it as fitting any '93-2001 stock rim. Do you know what year your wheels are from?
One of the color options is "Blade Silver", which looks in the picture like brushed aluminum. Is what you'd want?
Or are you looking for a Honda H vs. Acura A? In that case, the "Aluminum Silver" also looks like brushed aluminum.
Not sure I follow the painting option. I don't think any paint will match brushed aluminum.
Hope that helps,

Last edited:
Mita does not fit . Too small. I measured with tape measure and eye ball , surely not as accurate as your caliper . I left my email If you would like a picture . Thanks

Strange that the Mita ones do not fit. Do you perhaps have 02-05 blades?
I think SOS sells new versions of the same:https:
//www.scienceofspeed.com/index.php/nsx/scienceofspeed-factory-style-forged-nsx-wheels-nsx-1991-05.html
They have center caps in a number of colors. Might they work?
Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Last edited:
Keith has Solaris Silver Center Caps but want them in Blades Silver Finish or a chrome version. This was never an OEM option. You're chasing after something that does not exist or was a modified part.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

If that is the case, then if you have the 7 Spoke OEM wheels from 1994-2001, and given that you do not have the NSX-R
wheels (which is least possible case) all available colors will fit your wheels.

https://www.mitamotorsports.com/nsx-accessories/1stgen-cap

These are all the same center caps but just different colors. Championship White, Type S, or Zanardi are the only different ones as they share the same design as the 2002-2005 Center Cap design.

Just need the dimensions

Post#5 already has the dimensions you seek. It's unclear what you're looking for now or did you already find what you need? Your original post said you wanted center caps. Since color doesn't matter to you, you can purchase from the links posted above.

Post#5 already has the dimensions you seek. It's unclear what you're looking for now or did you already find what you need? Your original post said you wanted center caps. Since color doesn't matter to you, you can purchase from the links posted above.

I see your confusion, Mita will not post their dimensions. Would you spend 200 and not know what size they are selling. Mita already responded directly and noted they were not selling the correct size I need. Just a smaller version. Thank you for asking ! I would have purchased from Mita weeks ago if they sold the correct size. Happy New Year to all !:rolleyes:

Solaris Silver (Acura) is the same cap as your "larger" one. These are OEM caps. They're the same. We sold these same caps to the guys who bought our 7S wheels and they're built to fit the OEM center caps. I guarantee it will fit OEM 7 spoke wheels from 1994-2001. We even sent the same style but in Formula Red to another guy in Seattle.

Do you have the cap that would match the color of my wheels? If so, you have a customer! The wheels are pictured above. Thanks :cool:

Take a better photo. Side photo and also a photo to confirm they're OEM wheels

The photo of the caps , the larger one fits . Not sure of the need to take more photos. These wheels are OEM.

Are you selling the center caps ? I would like a color that match my wheels. Do you only have Solaris silver? Thanks

Solaris Silver (Acura) is the same cap as your "larger" one. These are OEM caps. They're the same. We sold these same caps to the guys who bought our 7S wheels and they're built to fit the OEM center caps. I guarantee it will fit OEM 7 spoke wheels from 1994-2001. We even sent the same style but in Formula Red to another guy in Seattle.

I ordered a set , hoping for the correct center cap !!!! Thanks :cool:

Cannot find center caps for my OEM wheels. They are 2 13/16ths wide and 13/16ths deep. Concave tops... All I find are smaller. Any help would be appreciated ! The wheels are brushed aluminum, caps should be blade silver metallic-z. I will paint if need be ! Getting very frustrated !!! :confused:

Big Shout out to MITA. My center caps came today! Could not be happier... Thanks Mita and thanks NSX Prime !!!! :smile:

Back