• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Help Finding parts, PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, my car was hit in January right before I deployed. When I got home I got it to a reputable shop first thing. Unfortunately they are having trouble finding a couple parts, so I'm reaching out to see if anybody has these parts and would be willing to sell them or knows where they can be found.

The first one is the left headlight cover, part # 76125-SL0-A00ZZ (#9 in the picture). I think I may have found one, but if anybody has a used one in good condition for cheap I'll take it.

The second part is the left retractable assembly, part # 76131-SL0-A03 (# 10 in the picture). This part replaced part # 76131-SL0-A02.

I would like to get back behind the wheel as soon as possible so any help would be great. I will be hitting up the Facebook community as well. Apologies if you see this more than once. Thanks!

Attachments

• parts.png
    parts.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 148
I have been able to find both parts. Thank you so much to this awesome community! Not only is this car great to drive, but the people here are great folks. Thanks to everyone who contacted me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back