• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help finding your dream NSX? I can help!

Very interested. Are there any owners in the area that wouldnt mind taking a look? I will go post in the regional forum as well.

It's sold. I had the loan approved and we settled on a price - I was to pick up the car this Saturday. That evening he emailed me and told me the bad news. Someone put a deposit on the car and sold it to him for his asking price.

I have been looking everywhere and it is so hard to find a nice 97-98! I would like one with an 02 conversion but that is even harder to find. If I had to get an NA1 I'd most likely want to turbo the thing with a rebuilt engine but I can't find any good NA1 red deals either:frown:

I have been looking everywhere and it is so hard to find a nice 97-98! I would like one with an 02 conversion but that is even harder to find. If I had to get an NA1 I'd most likely want to turbo the thing with a rebuilt engine but I can't find any good NA1 red deals either:frown:
What's wrong with this one? Its a 2000, but there aren't that many differences between 97-98 and 2000.
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?&listingId=330664477

27666821441.330664477.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

What's wrong with this one? Its a 2000, but there aren't that many differences between 97-98 and 2000.
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?&listingId=330664477

Thanks blue but that's a little above my price range. I'm trying to keep it from 30-45k. I might just have to get a 95 and do the conversion myself. I need at least a 95 because I like the targa top but If I can score a sweet deal with a 97 that woul be awesome. I can't have an NSX with over 70k miles either. If I can say what a perfect NSX would be for me it would be a 95+(97 if I can) with 45k miles great price and great condition.

Long time lurker here--wanted my to make my first post a thanks to you guys for helping prospective owners find their dream cars. I'm hoping to start looking for my NSX soon and wanted to thank you guys for your efforts!

I just listed my NSX in the for sale section. There's probably 50+ long time NSX owners who know me, and my car (I've owned it 19 years), and how I treat my vehicles. Always garaged, and over 95% of any/all work done on the car was done by me personally. (I'm a bit picky about who I let touch my cars).

I may be willing to negotiate on the price, but it's in tip top shape, and ready for another owner to enjoy it as long as I have. Check it out.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-5sp-Gruppe-M-SC-NSX-R-Gears-(Well-Known-Car)

-BZ

^You got that right! I've only seen about 1-2 pop up per year and they go for a hefty premium. Don't tell me you want GPW....

I really do not have a preference in color.
I find the NSX beautiful in every color: understatement with the Kaiser silver, classic with the red/black roof, playful toy in Yellow...
Although I have to say, NA1 1991 red/black is my favorite color combo.

I do not want the targa top because of the weight increase. What was the total in lbs (or kgs)? 75kgs?

Last edited:
lol. it screams lame. but the car does look mint.

Those aren't side markers. They are ScudeAcura shields.... It's a prancing "A" symbol for an Ass, since the prancing horse is taken by Ferrari.

- - - Updated - - -

omg just noticed that now. welcome to 1997.

really dumb exhaust mufflers also

Back