• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help finding your dream NSX? I can help!

It took way too much time and energy to run the search every week, so I stopped doing that a while ago. Once in a while I may run the the search to see current availability and pricing.

Just follow the resources on the 1st post and I'm sure you'll be able to locate the car you want. It may take a few months but the right one will pop up.

Consider trying a trick I was taught 10 years ago. Contact owners of something you like and inquire if they'd please keep you in mind if they ever consider selling. May take 20 emails to get 10-15 "I'll never sell my baby" responses and 3-5 "I'll definitely keep you in mind" replies. Keep in touch semi-regularly. It only takes a little manufactured luck, the right timing, and that one magic reply that will keep you awake for hours until you fall asleep with a smile on your face the night the email comes in. Worked for me. :)

Having said that - and no to sound assuming but - "No, but thank you" ;)

Last edited:
I won't even respond to your message until we read about and see pictures of your recent acquisition. Come on already and inspire the hunters like you & I used to get inspired. :) TGIF

Hey Wizard!

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/angi1vwUkQc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Back