• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Help from owners in MO...

ak

Legendary Member
I was going to post this in regional section but non of the region lists Missouri! Anyway, there's '93 red with 40k on sale from a dealer(non-acura)in Springfield, MO that I am interested in. The price is right, carfax checks out, and got some addons(exhaust intake etc) which I like. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew of the owner who used to own it...supposedly he traded it in for a '98. Also, if I do decide to buy it, I'll send it to Acura for inspection, but before that, can anyone do a visual check for me? Also, is there any Acura dealer around Springfield that is recommended for the inspection??

There are quite a few owners in Missouri, both on and off the Forums, but most live in St. Louis, the other end of the state from Springfield. I am not aware of any knowledgeable owners in the Springfield area.

There IS a dealer in Springfield, Acura of Springfield, according to the dealer locator on Acura's website at http://www.acura.com/acquire/acq_locator.asp I suspect they don't do much business servicing NSX's, though.

I suspect the same about the acura dealer in Springfield....does MO belong to the Midwest mail list? If so, then I'll try to email the list also.

Back