• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

need help Spoon SW388 17x9.5 +60

Hi, I have a set of the new Spoon SW388 with s2000 specs 17x9.5 +60. I really want to use them and I'm not going to race track just
want a good handling with the right tires size .

I'm thinking front 215-40-17 and 255-45-17 .

please just help me with suggestion for the tires size. I do research for the 17x9.5 +60 but no one with this specs.

for sure if I need to use a spacer no problem with me , just give me a suggestion with all specs.(without rub any tires )

thank you

Yong

You ought to buy a pair of the new sw388 16x7.5 +30 for the front. The 17x9.5 doesnt make any sense up front, unless you're widebody. If you're keen on running them, at the minimum up front you'll want 235/40, otherwise, the 215 will stretch like crazy. For spacers, try 20mm up front and 30mm rear to start, then adjust as needed.

You ought to buy a pair of the new sw388 16x7.5 +30 for the front. The 17x9.5 doesnt make any sense up front, unless you're widebody. If you're keen on running them, at the minimum up front you'll want 235/40, otherwise, the 215 will stretch like crazy. For spacers, try 20mm up front and 30mm rear to start, then adjust as needed.

thank Mexi, but I know the na2 they came with both 17 inc front and rear that's why I really want to use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank Mexi, but I know the na2 they came with both 17 inc front and rear that's why I really want to use them.
Mexi knows. It's not the 17/17 diameter. It's the 9.5" width in the front. If you'll be running these on stock fenders I can't imagine an outcome where it wouldn't look a little goofy. Give it a try though and post some pics! We've been wrong many times.

Back