• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need info on this car: JH4NA21615S000052 05 Red Tan

Looks like a nice, clean, car. Hopefully they have the original wheels, expensive to buy. If not, might be a good way to negotiate the price.

Last edited:
Hi,

Went to Tucson and saw this car. Passed on it. If anyone's interested in my findings please pm.

-george

I called on this car. No one at the dealership seemed to have any clue about it. Wheels are hideous.

MC

I concur, those rims are gross.

congrats the previous owner was quite the tinkerer...produced some unique parts for his car.

Why not publish your findings here? it seems that once you stop coming on the board this info many be lost forever.

please post what you had noticed so the next buyer can be aware.

Hi,

Went to Tucson and saw this car. Passed on it. If anyone's interested in my findings please pm.

-george

lets here from this guy who passed..

lets here from this guy who passed..

That's me.. having seen the car on the market for 109K I kinda wish I didn't pass on it. I have a very clean 92 and I expected the 2005 to be a lot more refined interior-wise and to my surprise they were really close (duh they're the same car). The 2005 was a lot easier to drive with the power assisted steering and different clutch, but to my surprise I kinda liked the 92 non-assisted steering, and seemed odd to me to pull the PS. Then I weighed the money, it was 80k plus tax and plus tb wp service, after considering I'd be into the car for over 90k I passed on it. You have to realize in AZ buying from a private party avoids sales tax. I'm so anti tax that it weighed into my decision. All in all it convinced me that my car is really clean and I didn't want to shell out the extra bucks for a very similar car. Honestly though, looking back, I was a little crazy to walk away from a 17k mile 2005 NSX.

gotcha, so it was a personal $ sense decision rather than with car condition..Best of luck with your car.:cool:

Beautiful car with really bad cheap ass wheels. I wonder if one could go back to rent-a-wheel and pick up the original wheels when a previous owner rented to own these ugly things. :biggrin:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder just like opinions are like a-holes everyone has one I posted offer to buy stock set for 3k and I would put on new tires but have not found a set yet if anyone could find me a set I would gladly put it back to stock. Thanks

I like the wheels. Clearly an Acura/Honda OEM wheel. How is offset achieved? I can't see the spacers.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Agreed. I can't say I've ever seen wheels like those on an NSX. Like others I'm a big fan of OEM but those wheels look nice. They fill out the arches very well and seem to have just the right offset.

Back