• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Your help AGAIN

OK My bank just gave me a letter stating that I have 60 days left for my preapproval for a loan. I am talking to a few people in getting one yet I dont think it will be solid. Does anyone know where I can find a '91 ~'93 silver or worse case White with semi low mileage? Any help will be appreicated. BTW Max Price I can pay is $32.5K

------------------

Does anyone know where I can find a '91 ~'93 silver or worse case White with semi low mileage?

Look in the "Resources" section of the FAQ (under "Buy/Sell") and try the links to websites that list cars for sale.

Did you contact the seller who listed in '91 silver for $30k on Jan 22 in the Marketplace section of this site? That's the only one I know of offhand that sounds like it meets your criteria.

Hapahaole,

Don't compromise your search for whatever your dream NSX is because of a bank letter.

Provided your income hasn't decreased and your debt ratio hasn't increased, whatever you qualified for can only be greater now due to interest rate drops.

So if what you want isn't available today, just keep looking and seek an alternate loan. Remember that despite anything else lenders are hungry to write qualified loans.

Good luck,

Ralph

[This message has been edited by rquintero (edited 31 January 2001).]

Originally posted by Lud:
Did you contact the seller who listed in '91 silver for $30k on Jan 22 in the Marketplace section of this site? That's the only one I know of offhand that sounds like it meets your criteria.

I have been talking to that person and another in Oregon..

If you need someone to look at the one in OR I can do that for you. Where is it located in OR?

------------------
'91 Black/Black
#1213 Dali Clutch/Flywheel, Comptech Sway Bars, K&N Cone intake, Comptech/Supertrapp Exhaust

Back