• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

need your opinions on wheels for red 1991 NSX

I am trying to decide between the Black titan-S5 forged wheels from SOS titan-7-t-s5-forged-wheels-nsx-1991-05.html

and the Black O.Z. ULTRALEGGERA RIMS.

[h=5]https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&wheelMake=O.Z.&wheelModel=Ultraleggera&wheelFinish=Black+Painted&autoMake=Acura&autoModel=NSX&autoYear=1991&autoModClar=

I like both both but the ultraleggera rims i can get from tirerack and have the tires put on there, plus they are 700.00 cheaper than the titans.

what you guys think?[/h]

All i can remember is the OZ wheels are heavy...check weights...the lowest unsprung mass wins!

I think those Titans in satin bronze would look best on red. Is your car lowered? 91 so black roof red body or was the roof color matched?

I don’t like the look of the OZ especially in black they are to dark and Busy unless in direct sunlight. I think the Titans look great especially on a lowered car with the right tire combo. IMO this is the way…. You will still get that dark wheel look without them being to dark and they fit the cars lines better then the flat face OZ.

49776E70-5FA6-47CC-92B0-C67E20CA0B01.jpeg

Last edited:
lowered car

I think those Titans in satin bronze would look best on red. Is your car lowered? 91 so black roof red body or was the roof color matched?

I don’t like the look of the OZ especially in black they are to dark and Busy unless in direct sunlight. I think the Titans look great especially on a lowered car with the right tire combo. IMO this is the way…. You will still get that dark wheel look without them being to dark and they fit the cars lines better then the flat face OZ.

View attachment 174100
The car is red with black roof.

is there a quality coilover/shock system out there in the 2000.00 range or cheaper that would lower the car nicely?
i am looking at buying YOKOHAMAADVAN NEOVA AD08 R 17/18

You could probably just get away with swapping springs and get that look. This is mine on Lowering springs and Koni yellows. Had these on the car for 10+ years, still rides nice and handles as it should. If I went Coilover I would got with the KW3. Eventually I will go that route but I’m not pulling perfectly good parts out.

22EE1685-A20F-48D8-A096-961334FC0765.jpg

Last edited:
Back