• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Neg Rep?

Why is it that I have a red dot next to my username and I barely just started this account with prime? Shouldn't it be neutral if at that? Thanks so much!

Are you talking about the red triangle exclamation point thing?

NSX Prime doesn't have a "rep" thing like some other sites so whatever it's showing, you should be OK. :tongue:

Why is it that I have a red dot next to my username and I barely just started this account with prime? Shouldn't it be neutral if at that? Thanks so much!

Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.

which is the red dot. if you didn't choose this option from your user options then it would be green

Last edited:
Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.

which is the red dot. if you didn't choose this option from your user options then it would be green

Pinpointed the problem! Thanks for the help. Thought I could browse the forums under the rader, but I guess I don't want that red next to my name, lol. THanks!

It's because the guy in your avatar has a laser sight on his weapon. :biggrin:

LoL! :tongue:

Didn't quite observe that. Good lookin' out, hehe.

waahmbulance.png

Back