• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Negative battery cable thread removed

Guys
Rebird92 /Daisy auto here,
The wonderful negative battery cable thread has been sadly removed without even a courtesy reach out to me
Because of one single person
I had NO idea something I enjoyed making to help this community could offend one person and they'd make it their life mission to have it removed
It was NEVER planned to be a Fortune 500 money making deal and most were sold at near zero profit, period

So anyone who did buy one please respond to this thread

I will be setting up a vendor status with the prime admins and start over
But this time they will be free just to make my damn point loud and clear

The quality of the part relative to the price clearly demonstrated that you were basically making them for free. Good on you, Ben!

Last edited:
i bought one from Ben earlier this year to replace my oem one that was falling apart. AMAZING quality! Even when compared to a new oem cable, Ben's design and product is much more improved over the oem version!

I bought Ben's negative battery cable as well as positive battery cable, as my original cables were gone really bad. My car would die often b/c they kept getting loose.

The new cables are excellent and Ben even lent the tool required to my local mechanic to install the positive cable and walked him through it on the phone.

Asides from that Ben always helps out and responds to my calls when I've gotten stranded before, even though we are not local to each other!

3BCmTW6.jpg

Last edited:
I'll go on record and point out that I was the one who pointed out his selling product without being set up as a vendor as I was attempting to do the same thing and my threads were getting deleted. Both of us are in the same boat, small time product offering not worth paying the fee to be a sponsoring vendor.

For the record - I DO NOT AND DID NOT WANT HIS THREAD REMOVED. I WANTED BOTH OF USE TO BE ABLE TO SELL OUR ONE ITEM WE OFFERED.

I want clarity from Lud on classified listings. If someone else here is able to sell something without being registered, then I believe I should also be able to sell something without being a vendor.

I feel that Daisy offers something of value to the community and should continue to sell his product AND make money on it. His time is worth what he puts in and no one should be required to give away product at cost that is of value to someone else. Now if he wants to give them away, more power to him now, feel free to send me one.

Lastly, I do not appreciate the tone that he has taken against me with the name calling in the site review thread I posted. Outside of public name calling I've received pm's with similar tone. Why you think you should be the exception on this site is beyond me and you still have not answered in my thread as to why.

Perhaps this is the opportunity to improve this site to further benefit the users of this site with more offerings from those who have small cottage industry items they would like to sell. But it seems it will take an action from the site owner to do it.

Last edited:
I'm sure that the powers that be are looking at this issue.....

Bringing this up again it’s been months since we’ve asked for some clarification on small time side biz threads. When will some direction come?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.
Ben's cable is top notch. Very quality cable. Must have to replace old, worn out oem one.

Back