• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Neo's NSXPO Unofficial Teaser Video: GET IT HERE

very nice stuff!Thanks Martin for the putz proof link!

Thanks Martin! You dumded the downloading enough for me to do it. I just watched it. Great job Neo! I can't wait for the finished product! As soon as I found out you were going to NSXPO, the first thing that came to my mind was, "I can't wait for a video he puts together when he gets back!":smile:

Very nice Neo..at first it was dramatic and made me a little teary eyed..but I think it is the feel good movie of the year:biggrin:

Wheelman said:
Very nice Neo..at first it was dramatic and made me a little teary eyed..but I think it is the feel good movie of the year:biggrin:

Yes, definitely 2 thumbs way up!

White92 said:
Thanks Martin! You dumded the downloading enough for me to do it. I just watched it. Great job Neo! I can't wait for the finished product! As soon as I found out you were going to NSXPO, the first thing that came to my mind was, "I can't wait for a video he puts together when he gets back!":smile:

Hi

Your welcome. I thought it was up there for a month though, but there are a limit on how many downloads.

I chipped in to get Neo over and it was not only because he is a nice guy and I am a nice guy. I had a second motiv and it paid off :biggrin:

Regards

Glad you've enjoyed it. Thanks for the lovely compliments guys... (you can keep them coming though ;) :p )

So far I'm disappointed nobody has been upset with the black gaps. I was telling <B>Martin</B> I had the idea of just using a symphony of engine/exhaust sounds with quick flashes of visual content. I knew how annoyed (teased) I'd be if i downloaded something like that..... so i promptly went to work on that idea. :D But nobody seems to mind! :rolleyes:

Wheelman said:

ROFL... go back to your 10am margaritas Wheelman. ;) Cheeky man.

Martin said:
I chipped in to get Neo over and it was not only because he is a nice guy and I am a nice guy. I had a second motiv and it paid off:D

lol, you are as evil as your avatar portrays. :D j/k Thanks for help with the hosting.

NeoNSX said:
So far I'm disappointed nobody has been upset with the black gaps. I was telling <B>Martin</B> I had the idea of just using a symphony of engine/exhaust sounds with quick flashes of visual content. I knew how annoyed (teased) I'd be if i downloaded something like that..... so i promptly went to work on that idea. :D But nobody seems to mind! :rolleyes:
Okay then, I'll be the first to say it. I didn't like the black pauses. I'd rather see NSXs!!! :p

Now, if you had asked if anyone liked your "widebody" video, or what did people think of your wheels in the video, or if the wing in your video looked good, I'm sure you would have received A LOT of responses. :rolleyes:

:D

-Randy

Neo,

I'm really impressed with your choice of music. From the previous video using Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman's Time to say goodbye and the video in slow motion. It adds depth and impact to the video.

It is a refreshing change from the high energy heart-pounding music.

Great job! Can't wait to see the full version.

Mike,

You tease! Ha ha. I love it! Damn that yellow NSX in the tunnel is fast!!! :biggrin: Can't wait to see the rest!

Art

Love it.

surferX said:
Mike,

You tease! Ha ha. I love it! Damn that yellow NSX in the tunnel is fast!!! :biggrin: Can't wait to see the rest!

Art

Neo, Great video! Great preview to "Get away in Scottsdale"

Art, was that the yellow one that was trying to catch up to the GreenOne and also manhandled by the GM exhaust? ;) J/k! :D

Neo!

That was an awesome footage!
What camera did you use to film? And do you have a video mount or did you do it by hand?

Congratulations on making it out for the meet, sorry I couldn't go this year, but since it's on the East Coast, I'm in for Sebring 2006.

GeNSX

Thank you everyone for your kind compliments. It makes it worth the time editing.

GeNSX said:
That was an awesome footage!
What camera did you use to film? And do you have a video mount or did you do it by hand?

Thanks. I used just an entry-level Sony Handycam (so i dont worry about it when hanging out of a car at 90mph :D ) and no camera mounts. Mounts are great, but they severely limit the footage you can collect... ie. i would have missed <B>TucAZNSX</B> & Conrad burning past making a <I>little bit</I> of noise. :D

SilverOne said:
Art, was that the yellow one that was trying to catch up to the GreenOne and also manhandled by the GM exhaust? J/k!

:D :D :D The yellow one was clearly in front, but there was no chance of that taitec magic over the GM exhaust. :D Man, my ears are still ringing from your exhaust. :p

WOW! I saw this only today... posting in this remote forum sections will not keep away Gheba too long! :D
I was really bored and I went looking for new posts... :) :) :)

Mike this is awesome... :eek:

More footage of the purple NSX? ;) ;) ;)

Just found the thread, and grabbed the vid. Glad to see I didn't end up on the cutting floor! :biggrin:

You got talent, kid! (I'm an old guy, I can say that!)

It was an honor AND a pleasure to meet you at NSXPO.

Sam

When will the full version be ready? It's been about a month and a half. :smile:

White92 said:
When will the full version be ready? It's been about a month and a half. :smile:

haha... maybe i should start a reputation of releasing teasers and never finishing the end product. :D Martin was asking me about the GOR video. :)

Full version is incomplete and won't be ready anytime soon. Sorry guys, video editing is extremely time-consuming.

NeoNSX said:
Sorry guys, video editing is extremely time-consuming.

Yeah I know..yada yada yada..get on with it then :biggrin:

No time hanging around on lame forums when you have 200 gigs to edit :wink:

Regards

Last edited:
NeoNSX said:
haha... maybe i should start a reputation of releasing teasers and never finishing the end product. :D Martin was asking me about the GOR video. :)

Full version is incomplete and won't be ready anytime soon. Sorry guys, video editing is extremely time-consuming.

Will it at least be ready by NSXPO 2006?:biggrin:

Love the video, makes me realize what I missed out on. Oh well maybe me and TheKid will hook up and drive down to Fla. this year.

Back