• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels New Advan RGIII Wheels & Caps - Racing Gold - 17x8/18x10

*SOLD*

For sale is my brand new set of Advan RGIII wheels in Racing Gold and a set of 4 matching Advan center caps, specs below. The first pictures below are of my own separate set and then the new set for sale.

F: 17x8 +38, 5x114.3, 14lbs
R: 18x10 +35, 5x114.3, 17lbs
Caps: V1215 - bronze alumite 73mm middle cap
Includes: Advan RGIII spoke stickers, valve stems, instruction booklets

Normal tire fitment specs are 215/40R-17 and 265/35R-18 with some leeway for widths. No rubbing with my set and Fortune 500 lowering coilovers, and reportedly clears most BBK systems though I haven't tested myself. One of the best fitting wheels you can get for the NSX and no spacers required, and in a beautiful color, no bias here :).

I put in an order for this set back in Feb with a 5 month lead time but found another set the week after that's on my car now, so now I have no need for this new set.

Asking $2200 for the set and caps plus shipping and 3% Paypal fees. Shipping est. $200-300 depending on location & method. Pickup around ATL, GA.

(my set - example. Tires are Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 in 205/40R-17 and 265/35R-18)
9v2ntzM.jpg

(my set - example. 205 width fronts are slightly stretched)
huZZW6G.jpg

(my set - example. Different black flat center caps)
HKupJUA.jpg

(my set - example)
F73pItt.jpg

(my set - example of front fitment, stock suspension height)
eSByT2U.jpg

(my set - example of rear fitment, stock suspension)
IjknQO2.jpg

(new set for sale in box)
zI1Ts6a.jpg

(new wheel. Pics available of all 4, in new/perfect condition)
ud69uj0.jpg

(center caps for sale)
N3n9oSY.jpg

*SOLD*

Last edited:
Really want these but shipping to Canada is murder right now.

Back