• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New BC BR coilovers w/ Swift 10k/8k springs - NYC area

IMG_4484.JPG

SOLD!

Selling a brand-new set of BC BR coilovers with upgraded Swift springs (10k front / 8k rear) — will only fit NA1 / NA2 (1990 - 2005) NSX. Box has never even been opened. I custom-ordered these, but ended up going a different route with my suspension.

I did a bunch of research on these coilovers and what specs to get before ordering. Plenty of people are running these coilovers on their NSXes, and NSX Prime admin Honcho has a comprehensive and very positive review on these (https://www.nsxprime.com/.../bc-racing-coilovers.../). I chose the same Swift spring rates as he did as they mirror that of the OEM NSX-R suspension. BC's standard NSX coilover rates are 10k front / 10k rear; the rear dampers were revalved for the 8k springs at the factory.

Retail price from BC is $1565 + tax. I'm asking $1250. Local sale (NYC / north Jersey area) preferred, will ship if buyer pays PayPal fees / shipping cost. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

SOLD!

Attachments

• IMG_4485.JPG
    IMG_4485.JPG
    409.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4486.JPG
    IMG_4486.JPG
    312.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hello rgao007,

I'm interested in your suspension setup. Do know how much shipping would be to California 91710 and paypal fees?

Thank you.

Hello rgao007,

I'm interested in your suspension setup. Do know how much shipping would be to California 91710 and paypal fees?

Thank you.
Hey - I'll get a quote for you sometime today. Can you email me [my username] at gmail so that I can send you the quote?

Back