• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Buyer Here

40-45k I’d say.

hopefully that thought never crosses my mind, im just trying get an idea of a price to ask to come to some sort of common ground price with the guy before I go see it as long as everything is mint.

If the body has been cut anywhere, the price would fetch far less in my opinion. Mods are mods, they do not add value.

Also, why do you hate Sid Vicious? He rocks!:biggrin:

Right on. Can you post a link to the car you are interested in? Everyone here usually knows where ALL nsx’s have been. That would help you the most in your search and recommended price range.

I just went through the process of purchasing a similar model NSX with similar mileage myself. For mileage this high I expected either a plethora of maintenance records or a considerable discount to have the missing work done. The previous owner for mine kept record of everything he did including wheel balancing, brake checks, oil changes, etc.
Let me know if you have any questions about my process through purchasing. I know the help I received from others in the community really helped!
[email protected]

Back