• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Canaan, CT Car Show Sunday 10/17

I went to this show a few years ago - huge - lot's of oldies kept in garages. Good chance I'll go Sunday.
https://caffeineandcarburetors.com/

When I went with nsx, they directed me to the center ring of the entire show - which was pretty nice.
There should be over 3,000 cars on display. I took my NSX in Sept., and I'll be there with my GT on Sunday. Best to get there real early!!!

I'll be there! Trying to get there around 6:30 or 7. I'll be in my M3 this time but will keep an eye out for any nsx owners!
They just made a statement not to show prior to 7AM, I'll probably be there right around then. There will be a BMW Corral, so you'll probably be there.

I'll be there! Trying to get there around 6:30 or 7. I'll be in my M3 this time but will keep an eye out for any nsx owners!

What!!!!

Me too! I'm leaving my house at 5:30. Figure a 7ish arrival for me too. Will be cool to finally link up.

I think I counted 5 NSXs, including 1 Zanardi, and one 2017+. Great show, incredible turnout!!!

uh..................pics:confused:

can you draw us a picture....

I'm quite happy neglecting social media...but I own FB....

or...................does FB own you?

I'll have to ask Zuk next time I'm applying liberal amounts of zinc oxide to his face when we go on vaca...

Great seeing everyone!! I counted at least 5 Prime members there. [MENTION=26254]silver2002[/MENTION], that was me and [MENTION=9496]The Kid[/MENTION] that came up to you asking about your car once you parked! And I can't believe I walked right by [MENTION=27486]DreamPowered[/MENTION] and didn't even notice :( I'll chalk it up to either of us not being in our NSX's...

Amazing event overall.

The show was totally overwhelming - as The Kid said, my head was spinning - so many million dollar cars in the "Center" of show that they all became one and meaningless. At one point I heard there were 1500 cars.
The high points for me - tons of bmw 2002's - The Glickenhaus Baha and one of their racers. I was amazed to see so many nsx.. a few photo's for Doc John.

prime 2.JPG
prime 1.JPG
prime 3.JPG
prime 4.JPG
prime 5.JPG
prime 6.JPG

Graze!!

This was probably one of the best shows I have ever been to. The collection of cars at this show is amazing! Rearranging my plans for Sunday hopefully I can get out there to check it out. Had the NSX out today so maybe I will take the SLC for this. The last time I went the roads to and from were pretty good. Got to hit up Hoo Doo BBQ on the way back to.

Last edited:
Unbelievable turnout today, had to be close to 2,000 cars!!!Got to catch up with 2 NSX owners!

Back