• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Canaan, CT Car Show Sunday 9/18

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone planning on going? It’s a great free show if you haven’t been. Last one had some serious exotic and classic cars. Definitely the best mix I have ever seen. I’m looking forward to it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always a great show, many regular "attendees" will be out in Bridgehampton, at "The Bridge", and might not make it back in time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was there. What an unbelievable display of automotive delight. From a badass tuned Corolla to a Veyron and Ferrari P1 and everything in between. We got there around 8:00 AM so had to park in one of the side lots (just as well for when you want to leave.) Imagine my surprise when I got back to the car and a Brooklands Green had squeezed in in-front of me (leaving enough room to get out. Pic is a bad angle)
caffine and carbs.jpg

Only saw one other NA1, a red one parked close to Zumbach’s. I've seen it in pics from earlier meets so possibly a regular?

Hope to get to the 10/23 Caffeine and Carburetors as well. It'll be at Waveny Park so perhaps one doesn't need to show up at 6:00 AM to get a spot, lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was there. What an unbelievable display of automotive delight. From a badass tuned Corolla to a Veyron and Ferrari P1 and everything in between. We got there around 8:00 AM so had to park in one of the side lots (just as well for when you want to leave.) Imagine my surprise when I got back to the car and a Brooklands Green had squeezed in in-front of me (leaving enough room to get out. Pic is a bad angle)
View attachment 174832

Only saw one other NA1, a red one parked close to Zumbach’s. I've seen it in pics from earlier meets so possibly a regular?

Hope to get to the 10/23 Caffeine and Carburetors as well. It'll be at Waveny Park so perhaps one doesn't need to show up at 6:00 AM to get a spot, lol.
you can get there at 7AM and not be parked in Yugoslavia.