• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Dali Parts at NSXPO?

I read that Mark(Dali Racing) was going to introduce some new parts at NSXPO 2000. If someone that attended can inform us of any new items it would be interesting to know.

Brad,
Mark had some REALLY sweet looking brakes made by a company called Tarox. I was very impressed by what he had to say about these units. They come in both six piston <$1,800 axle> and ten piston<$2,400 axle>. Mark said these were manufactured in Italy right down the road from the folks at Brembo. The slotted rotors that come with these calipers looked awesome as well. Braided lines and pads were also included in the price. The manufacturer claims these can be used under a stock 16" seven spoke...Mark hadn't had a chance to confirm that yet. He had tracked a car using these brakes and was really impressed with their performance. For the money...they are certainly a good value relative to the other options out there. But, then again, that's Dali for you! PS Mark's a great guy in person as well. You can give him his props for being the first car to spin at Road Atlanta. <First lap no less>

Hey TampaBayNSX-R

After reading your post I was curious what you mean by "ten pistion<$2,400 axle>? Does that mean 2,400 per axle? or 2,400 front and then another 2,400 for the rear???? Just curious.

I was curious what you mean by "ten pistion<$2,400 axle>? Does that mean 2,400 per axle? or 2,400 front and then another 2,400 for the rear???? Just curious.

It's $2400 for the kit (calipers, pads, rotors) for the front, and the same for the kit for the rear.

Back