• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Exhaust

I finally broke down and bought an exhaust for my NSX. I purchased the ARK DT-X from the group buy here on Prime. It arrived today but probably won't get installed for several weeks. Sure is a pretty thing.

Dan

Attachments

• ARK  DT-X.jpg
    ARK DT-X.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 118
Hey I don't think you'll be disappointed I picked up this exhaust during its debut GB and it’s been great. Not to mention it looks great on the car and it’s not loud enough to attract the cities finest. :smile:

Congrats! I just picked up a set of headers and GruppeM V2 exhaust. I didn't get gaskets though for the exhaust side (where it hooks up to the test pipe and where the test pipe hooks up with the headers). Anyone have recommendations on where to get them? Did they come with ARK exhaust?

Hope you have this installed in time for West Fest, and would like to see/ hear it in person.

Would you mind saying how much it cost thru the group purcahse? Thanks

Thanks. I will have to wait for the next special.

Ah Ha!!!
The bug has bit!
Very Nice.
Hey Dan, I have a spare CTSC if your interested next!
Then we change your name for Caveman to Modman!
Trev
Had to edit this to tell you that Berber is out, Shag is coming back man, change it up!

Ah Ha!!!
The bug has bit!
Very Nice.
Hey Dan, I have a spare CTSC if your interested next!
Then we change your name for Caveman to Modman!
Trev
Had to edit this to tell you that Berber is out, Shag is coming back man, change it up!

After you get your CTSC I'n sure I'm gonna want one too but I'll try to hold off as long as I can.

Modman??? a stock 91 with an aftermarket exhaust .... yeah I'm a wildman!:tongue:
Seriously, I hope I'll be able to live with the sound ... if not, I can always go back to the stock exhaust.

Dan

Cody, did you want a low boost whipple ctsc?
call me
Trev

Like hell... I'll call you tomorrow Trev!!

Listen just because you have guns and tanks doesn't mean you can bully the rest of us around... who do you think you are? George Bush?

The only way to settle this is for us both to hire strippers, and at the May 4th BBQ we have them Mud wrestle to the death. The persons stripper that lives gets the CTSC.

Now that I've posted enough crazy stuff I'll go back to bed.

It's about time!!

With the help of Trev, his garage and hoist, I finally installed my new exhaust. A big difference from stock ... louder and more aggressive sounding ... I think I like it.:smile:

A few before and after pics.

Attachments

• NSX Hoist.jpg
    NSX Hoist.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Old.jpg
    Old.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 57
  • new install.jpg
    new install.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 81
  • new.jpg
    new.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 70
Wow, Dan, Looks good and sounds nice.
Hey, what the heck happened to my hair???
I never knew I was that bald.
Thanks, ruined my nite now...
You guys must have been blinded by my head and the shiney exhaust.
Trev

Looks good Dan! Can't wait to hear what it sounds like.

I like the 3rd picture. Trev working, Dan "working" on a Pepsi, haha! Looks like the way I do most of my car mods... :smile:

Thats Albert working on a Mojito and his Wife working a Fresca.
I called you after to join us but it just rang and rang.
Trev!

Attachments

• mojito.jpg
    mojito.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 25
Back