• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New grit guard

I use the two bucket method with grit guards in each bucket. I was shopping on Amazon for a gift for the wife and ran into this (Link Below). No this is not what I want to get my wife. My question is has anyone used one of these vertical Grit Guards? If so how do you like it? does it stay secure? I am thinking about buying one or two.

Grit_Guard

You only need the washboards. They are held onto the grit guard by the pedestal notches on the washboard into the top of the grit guard and gravity while the perimeter of the wash board rests against the side of the bucket. You can only use a downward motion otherwise you can dislodge the system. I like it better because you don't have to stick you hand all the way to the bottom of the bucket to rake the guard. Get two & use in both your wash and rinse buckets. I'm don't use your attached link source as all of my detail equipment comes from the auto geek as they have just the washboards.
http://www.autogeek.net/grit-guard-washboard.html

Back