• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Honda Commercial for NSX Gen 2

Was just browsing youtube and noticed a video that I hadn't seen before. Looks like an official Honda promotional video of the new NSX. Some pretty nice footage I think.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SUSjpSN4zHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice find and nice commercial.

Too bad Honda rarely shows ANY kind of Honda commercial on Dutch television.
I do think Honda has some great commercials with a style all of its own but they simply don't seem to be interested to show them overhere :(

Interesting that it's titled "2015 NSX" .. maybe it was filmed before the delays .. but even then, it was supposed to be 2016 I thought.
Not really digging the side shot of the car in motion at the wheels .. all you see is the grey carbon ceramic rotors. Must have the black wheels.
Good find though.

Wonder where the second circuit (fewer barriers, just grass banks) and road through silver birch trees is - doesn't look to me like Japan - the street furniture (road signs) looks more European to me, perhaps German ..... Also, the car is a LHD Honda - at Suzuka, you would expect it to be RHD.
The wheels are the standard Y design (echoing the Zanardi / Type S wheels of the NA2) in black - but quite a bit bigger!

Last edited:
Very cool commercial. Overall the car looks great. Is it just me or does anyone else see some similarities between this and the famous format67 nsx video?

Back