• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW: Hot Wheels NSX!

We all know that every one of us here will go buy one...LOL! :D

Too bad they couldn't just do the classic stock form, but I will def be hunting one of those down:tongue:

Too bad they couldn't just do the classic stock form...

The rear wing would be too much of a challenge for their sculptors...?

They are out now. I know she bought them on line, maybe Ebay, Amazon. Don't really know but I have three new 2.0 versions in different colors.

They're out on eBay...for 10 times the retail store price!

I already have a set of ten Taccar 1:64 NSXs, same size as the Hot Wheels, that are almost as detailed as a larger Kyosho...these make the Mattel offering look bad.

Attachments

• CAM02883.jpg
    CAM02883.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,432
  • CAM02885.jpg
    CAM02885.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,334
  • CAM02887.jpg
    CAM02887.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,359
  • CAM02888.jpg
    CAM02888.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,348
Last edited:
Looks cool. The front fenders are all out of whack though, the rest looks sufficient for oem minus the boy racer diffuser.

...minus the boy racer diffuser.

Yeah, I'm trimming that puppy off when I get one...just noticed, are those side skirts on it too?

Buddy found this at Walgreens and gave to me. Pretty cool! Aggressive diffuser too!
Is it worth it to leave in the packaging?

Thanks for helping to build the kids self images. I am doing the same thing as my partnership in the car is with the Big Guy upstairs, and I made apromise to share, prior to making a couple of offers and waiting 9 months for the right one to come along 1,260 miles away. Those 1260 miles over 48 hours bringing her back to St. Louis, was one of the neat times and group of memories of my life.

Incidentally it really hacks off the new Corvette guys letting a kid sit behind the wheel, and possibly building an interest, and imagining that this just might be possible for him, no matter what his or her background. Just the absolute Joy on their faces as they sit behind the wheel reminds me of yours truly, a poor kid from Chicago, working in High School and College for a boat yard 10-12 hours a day sometimes, summer and after school, , building wooden yachts 47' to 65' for $2 an hour (good bucks at the time, late 50's), and standing at the helm of one of the 65's in the shed as we were finishing her up, and dreaming what it might be like with the diesels at full throttle on Lake Michigan headed to Mackinac. I imagined it truly was possible and though I never did own one, my Dragon Lady was also in the impossible category in 1990. She's in the garage tonite, imagine that.

Latest in the Hot Wheels apparently.
s-l1600.jpg

Look out for an upcoming article about the designer of the 2016 NSX Hot Wheels model (who was at NSXPO 2015) in an upcoming NSXDriver magazine (the NSX Club of America magazine).

Look out for an upcoming article about the designer of the 2016 NSX Hot Wheels model (who was at NSXPO 2015) in an upcoming NSXDriver magazine (the NSX Club of America magazine).

Also, in the latest Acura Apex magazine

Here is what I have

These 3 I have had for a couple of years

These 3 I have recently picked up

I picked up a ten pack of the white NSX on eBay for cheap a few days ago. Just need some blue ones and the collection will be mostly complete.

Back