• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW Marga-Hills carbon fiber front bumper - ULTRA RARE - Never installed - SOLD

NEW Marga-Hills carbon fiber front bumper - ULTRA RARE - Never installed

I do not have a ton of information on this bumper. It is a Marga Hills bumper ordered from Japan about 8 years ago. According to the guy that bought it, only a few (like, 3) were imported before they stopped making them. You can find some references to it on Google, but there just isn't a ton of information.

This was bought for a race car project that was abandoned. I'm now selling off all the parts for the owner. This bumper sat in its plastic bag and cardboard shipping box on a shelf for the last 8 years. It has minor, minor scrapes from the box being moved from time to time.

The bumper has never been installed on a car. I have no idea of fitment quality, though for what he paid to get it I would suspect it's as good as aftermarket carbon fiber can be. The bumper weighs almost nothing.

I will crate and ship anywhere in the USA for $100. That's money loss for me, but we need to get these parts sold. It will be in a sturdy, solid crate so no damage will occur in shipping.

Any questions, email [email protected]

List Date: 1/15/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: NEW Marga-Hills carbon fiber front bumper - ULTRA RARE - Never installed
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back