• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new member from Mississauga

Hey guys

I've been reading this forum for a while, but I'm new as a member. I've always loved and driven Acuras, my first car was a 1987 Integra. Since then I've had a 2007 TSX, 2008 TSX navi (both 6 speed). And currently a 2011 MDX. I've dreamt of owning an NSX since 1996, and plan on getting one in the near future.

Currently there's a 1996 NSX-T on autotrader from Car Lounge, in Oakville for $39,995.00. Being, a noob to the forum, anyone have any feedback or advice on this one?

Thanks!

Sorry guys, nevermind, I found another thread with someone else asking about this one.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160569

On another note, general feedback I get when I talk with friends about this car and my own opinion as well is that the car looks beautiful, except for the back. Almost everyone I've talked to thinks it looks ugly from the back.

Does anyone else feel the same way? Anyone done anything about it, and made the back look better?

On another note, general feedback I get when I talk with friends about this car and my own opinion as well is that the car looks beautiful, except for the back. Almost everyone I've talked to thinks it looks ugly from the back.

Does anyone else feel the same way? Anyone done anything about it, and made the back look better?

First time I've heard that in 13 years of ownership!

Back