• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New member, possible good deal on '94

Welcome :smile:IMO any year NSX is better than an S2000. :biggrin: These cars hold their value much more than Edmunds or KBB pricing, so you are not really in the ball park. Look in the Wiki for pricing.

http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Pricing

My advice to you is to find a car with well documented maintenence history with a clean title. You need to expect to spend $29-35K on good examples and from there you won't spend a ton on maintenence costs.

Don't be fooled by scams that pop up on the internet everyday. Take your time and do your homework if you want to have a good experience becoming a NSX owner.

Just have a friend call him and see if he tells the same story.
Be vague, don't ask him about the "NSX" for sale. Ask him about the car for sale. I keep calling this guy to email me pictures of a 300zx. He hasn't. The price isn't tooo cheap.

I found a '91 Blue NSX for $8,700 on Autotrader. The ad has since been deleted. I even emailed them. It was like pulling teeth.

My advice to anyone selling a car. Have your ducks in a row. Have pictures ready. Take new ones. Know your price high price, and LOW price...be reasonable. Too many people play this game poorly and it just frustrates people.

If you have to pull teeth to get anywhere...
1. It may not be worth your time.
2. Might be a scam
3. They might not be ready to sell, see #1.

*oooops* i just noticed the date on the post.
Well, was a legit car?

Last edited:
I really want to say i've seen this car in the classifieds before. The color combo and the city Morgan Hill seems to ring a bell. I think it's been on the market for a while.

Anyway, I found pictures of my own car on Craigslist from someone who was trying to sell it! LOL ... it was a scam obviously which got me angry at first but now I think it's hilarious.

too good to be true?

it IS! :rolleyes:

for the 20K. I would NEVER send money first before seeing the car or unless its a prime member with a great history.

even then i would verify it with other prime members that they in fact own the car.

this person could have gotten the pictures and vin off the REAL owner. RAN a carfax and SPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN feed you everything that is on there.:rolleyes:

go with cash, pick up the car or forget about it.

Back