• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Member saying Hello!

As a long time lurker and first time poster, I figured it was prudent to give proper introductions.

I've lusted after an NSX for the better part of 15 years, and I have finally made the decision to take the plunge. I'm an active duty member of the US Army, and plan on purchasing one when I return home from Iraq next July.

In the meantime, I'll be doing more research, and trying to solidify exactly what I'm looking for (most likely a late 90's model with some modifications already installed).

Thanks for hosting such a great website!

Brian

Welcome, and thank you for your service Brian.

WELCOME! I, too, would like to thank you for your service.

Be careful until you rotate. Hopefully you'll have some access while deployed to keep up the hunt for the right NSX. Thanks for your service!

Send us your address. We are in the process of establishing a program to provide "packages" for servicemen and women overseas serving our country.

You can PM your address to me if you wish and I'll forward it to Hal.

Welcome to the "family" Brian. Be sure to ask if you need/want any help locating that special NSX.

Dave

Welcome to the "family" Brian. Be sure to ask if you need/want any help locating that special NSX.

Dave
My deployments last 6 months (which are bearable), and I'd like to purchase the car as soon as I get back.

Specifically, I'm looking for something in the '94-'95 range, preferably with some FI modifications already made.

I'll definitely try to lean on the community a bit (if you don't mind!) for some help locating that special NSX while I'm in the sandbox.

WELCOME to the group!

Keep in mind that if you need someone to look at an NSX for you, let us know.

Be safe on your deployment. Good luck!

Welcome! from an 8 month old member. I found it very interesting that your user name "Nous Defions" is translated from French meaning= we defy, we dare, we challenge, and is used by Special Forces and a few select companies as their motto.
My family and I thank you as well for your service and dedication.

Welcome! from an 8 month old member. I found it very interesting that your user name "Nous Defions" is translated from French meaning= we defy, we dare, we challenge, and is used by Special Forces and a few select companies as their motto.
My family and I thank you as well for your service and dedication.
Clever observation :)

Brian
De Oppresso Liber

Back