• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi all. I am a new member. I am also a member of the Corvetteforum.com. I own a 97 blk/blk 6 speed C5 vette which I like very much. I have always liked the look of the NSX as well and the engineering that goes into the car. Anyway, I have a chance today to go look at a blk 91 manual NSX and have some questions. What should I look for in this car as far as maintenance and wear and tear ? What questions should I ask the dealer ? It has 78K miles on it and they said they would sell it for $30,300. Is this a good deal ??

Thanks...

Two suggestions: First study the maintenance records carefully, not only for regular service but evidence of hose and timing belt replacements. Second, look in FAQ for info on transmissions predisposed to snap-ring problems and check the tranny # on the car.

What should I look for in this car as far as maintenance and wear and tear ? What questions should I ask the dealer ?

LITFAQ:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/BuySell/used_nsx_checklist.htm

It has 78K miles on it and they said they would sell it for $30,300. Is this a good deal ??

Sounds reasonable. Of course, you should try to bargain them down even further...
smile.gif

Back