• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new NSX chat room

similar... has this one gotten much use?

whatever happened to that "science project" from our European friends? It was fun while it lasted
biggrin.gif

We should set up a weekly or daily scheduled chat time. It would be great to chat with you guys in another method.

I don't know if it's possible Lud, but is it possible to talk through our microphonesd to each other on your chat room? I do know that the Yahoo chat rooms allow this feature.

Originally posted by Dr.Lane:
We should set up a weekly or daily scheduled chat time.
I agree -- suggested that on nsxsc.com as well. Maybe an agreed-on time (SoS, Dali, GruppeM, NSX-Modified etc on PST, Basch in MST, Cybernation and others on EST).

Suggest a 30-45 minute chat an hour 2-3 x a week (MWF?). IMO daily is too frequent, weekly is too infrequent.

Dr. Lane - No, this IRC client does not support voice. I will look into whether we can switch to one that does support it.

The only down-side of chats is that only the people there at the time benefit, whereas if you post a message on a web forum people can come back and read it later.

Back