• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX GT Aluminum Throttle Covers - Many Colors & Options

SCW Performance is bringing you another great item for the NSX from S2CarbonWorks....

NSX GT Throttle Body Cover - Made of Lightweight Aluminum, available with or without the NSX logo.

Easily installs / removes in minutes. Includes all stainless steel hardware needed for installation and 1 dressup washer in color of your choice - (Red, Black, Blue, Silver, Purple, Gold). We are going to offer these in many finishes so you can custom coordinate with other accents in your engine bay, as well as match up to other S2carbonworks items (coolant tank, manifold cover, radiator cooling panel, oil catch can (coming soon!))

Color Options & Pricing:
- Wrinkle Red Powdercoat - $54.99 - will be discontinued soon!
- Wrinkle Black Powdercoat - $54.99 - will be discontinued soon!
- Black Anodized Finish - $54.99
- Silver Anodized Finish - $54.99 - will be discontinued soon!
- Brushed Stainless Finish (no logo only) - $59.99 - NEW!!
- Brushed Stainless Finish (with nsx logo) - $66.99 - NEW!!
- Mirror Polished Stainless (no logo only) - $66.99 - NEW!!
- Mirror Polished Stainless (with nsx logo) - $69.99 - NEW!!

(NEW STMPO Strut Bar Version - TB Cover is a little smaller to fit with this strut bar)
- STMPO Bar Version Brushed Stainless (with nsx logo) - $66.99 NEW!!
- STMPO Bar Version Brushed Stainless (no nsx logo) - $59.99 NEW!!
- STMPO Version Mirror Stainless (with nsx logo) - $69.99 NEW!!
- STMPO Version Mirror Stainless (no nsx logo) - $66.99 NEW!!

Dressup Bolt Colors (1 free w/ purchase):
- Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Gold

NSX Logo Option: Add NSX Logo $6

** Please note, the 3.0L / 3.2L NSX have different hardware kits, so please inform us when ordering which engine you have...

These are already in production, We should be shipping them within the first part of next week. Feel free to place your orders here on Prime, Email us, or Call the store to pay by phone. Thanks!
SCW Performance - 405-201-7999 / www.s2carbonworks.com / [email protected] (Email)

(Polished Finish + NSX Logo + Black dressup bolt pictured) - Prototype
DSC_0450_zps3b4eafb1.jpg

DSC_0449_zpsb1481e58.jpg

DSC_0446_zps10ea6e64.jpg

DSC_0444_zps3379418e.jpg

DSC_0441_zps746722fc.jpg

DSC_0440_zpsf7df6c97.jpg

DSC_0439_zps633fe77f.jpg

**** Updated Pics below:

DSC_0442_zps1b6d6411.jpg

DSC_0446_zpsa2359ed7.jpg

DSC_0445_zpsf2362fee.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know if it will fit with a STMPO rear triangular brace? I had an original version of this and it did not. Like this. TIA

Last edited:
ekin95,

I am not sure if it will clear, can you send me a better picture of the clearance between the bar and the rubber hoses that connect on the TB? I'd be happy to offer you a full refund on the item if you purchase it and it does not fit properly.

Here's another shot, after I switched out some more of the dressup bolts to red... (We will be offering a package deal on the entire engine bay dressup bolt kit in another thread)

DSC_0445_zps25fe224c.jpg

DSC_0442_zpsbcc8dcae.jpg

Last edited:
Put me in for a wrinkle black, black washer, black bolt and the NSX logo. I hope you do paypal. 3.0l

91 NSX Red/Black
09 VW Jetta TDI White

Last edited:
Put me down for a black anodized no logo black dress up bolt, please!

Caroline-NSX

Last edited:
I'd like a wrinkle red powdercoat with NSX logo and black bolt for my 1991 NSX, please. Will call you on Monday to pay...

Our GT Throttle Body Covers are now available in Mirror Polished Stainless
...so sexy under the hatch, esp if you have removed the engine cover!
(I have about 15 available in this finish, no logo...)

DSC_0439_zpsf43aa826.jpg

I should have bought this with the manifold cover! Too bad it wasnt available when i placed my order.

I should have bought this with the manifold cover! Too bad it wasnt available when i placed my order.

Sorry, we didn't have them made yet, but shipping on this item is pretty cheap for international since it is small and can ship under 1lb.

Sorry for the delay, call the shop to place your order :)

Red Wrinkle, Black Wrinkle and Polished Stainless ready to ship!

DSC_0442_zps1b6d6411.jpg

DSC_0446_zpsa2359ed7.jpg

DSC_0445_zpsf2362fee.jpg

Thank you for all of the many orders!

Last edited:
Snap on Wade's NSX-T, we did something special....backed the "NSX" with a polished aluminum piece so the letters are reflective. You could also do this with a colored panel, so the lettering would show through as red or blue etc...

DSC_0439_zpsa22601ad.jpg

DSC_0440_zps503872d5.jpg

DSC_0443_zpse2c433a2.jpg

Last edited:
Probably a dumb question but will this work with us ctsc guys?

very nice! question: I know red is available for the dressup bolt, but is the washer available in any color options?

Last edited:
Back