• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX GT Manifold Cover Plate (New Release) Pre Order

000_zpsc53ae889.jpg

NOW SHIPPING! All colors in stock, ready to go.

The S2CarbonWorks 1991-2005 NSX GT Aluminum Manifold Cover Plate is made from a high grade, light-weight aluminum sheet that has been laser cut & formed to fit the NSX perfectly. Additionally, each cover plate features a "NSX" cutout. (which you can also enhance with LED's or paint a panel behind for color to show through if you desired) Each panel is then Hard Anodized or Powdercoated in the color of your choice, and finished off with with a set of allen head screws. Each panel can be installed with basic hand tools, and requires NO modification to your NSX in the event you want to revert the car back to factory equipment for resale.

Finish Options:
- Anodized Silver Finish $89.99
- Anodized Black Finish $89.99
- Anodized Red Finish $89.99
- Black Wrinkle Powdercoat Finish $99.99
- Red Wrinkle Powdercoat Finish
$99.99

You Choose - Black Bolts (Free) / Stainless Steel

** FULL TITANIUM COVER PLATE DETAILS: Yes, we can also make a limited edition run of these as well, please PM me for details; we will need a minimum of 10 persons to offer this. Estimated cost will be around $200~ each, and we can possibly replicate the Rainbow Effect like the ARC manifold cover.

** How To Order: Either PM me, or Call US / Email US! SCW Performance - 405-201-7999 M-F 10a-7p CST

Note: This sample piece pictured was just some scrap material we had for testing purposes (brushed finish), so the final finish will be smooth on the production models...

DSC_0259_zpsbc485699.jpg

DSC_0258_zps6e233b26.jpg

DSC_0256_zps96c017b2.jpg

Here's a sample of our red wrinkle powdercoat finish / black wrinkle finish - We use a low-wrinkle finish like the OEM Honda texture so it's a great match.

DSC_0259_zpsb28784e8.jpg

DSC_0260_zpsf2e4cf11.jpg

And our Anodized Black Finish:

DSC_0253_zpsda7716e6.jpg

Last edited:
Coolant tanks, Radiator covers, now Manifold covers??? What's next??? Keep up the awesome work NSX1145 :wink:!

I have some more people to add to the potential titanium list...

oh, and maybe by Friday I will have a sample of the anodized black version to post a picture of.

ONE more thing, I'm also considering in doing some of these in full stainless steel with TIG welded ends so you can get the rainbow/burnt look on it for a nice contrast....what do you think? Welds on stainless are sexy!

iqiqfr.jpg

Last edited:
Anways, here is one we just finished up in Black Anodized and it looks great! Even better paired with our NSX GT Coolant Tank...

DSC_0252_zpsacf45046.jpg

DSC_0251_zps41892475.jpg

DSC_0253_zpsda7716e6.jpg

DSC_0248_zps9d7ba7ce.jpg

Last edited:
yes im all over this!

For those interested in a full titanium version...if the minimum 10 is met to do a run of Ti covers, I expect the cost to be around the $200~ area. It will ultimately depend in the cost of the material at the time we buy it and the total number of interested people. I may be able to offer the rainbow effect like on the ARC covers as well, I'll look into it.

Here's a sample of our red wrinkle powdercoat finish / black wrinkle finish - We use a low-wrinkle finish like the OEM Honda texture so it's a great match. (These are our NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panels)

DSC_0259_zpsb28784e8.jpg

DSC_0257_zps86c0e3d2.jpg

DSC_0260_zpsf2e4cf11.jpg

Last edited:
Heres some shots of the Anodized Black / Wrinkle Red Manifold Covers - I also had the manifold base cover re-coated in wrinkle black at the same time. As you can see, our wrinkle red is a perfect match to the OEM NA2 valve covers. The photos look like a close match, in person its pretty much the same. (the lighting is difficult to show this).
We can also re-coat your factory valve covers if you need them redone, just send them to us. My valve covers in the picture are a little dirty, but other than that the color and texture is dead on.

DSC_0257_zps6cb1a04d.jpg

DSC_0258_zps887a6354.jpg

DSC_0259_zpsee9aa568.jpg

DSC_0260_zps4bc3e0b4.jpg

DSC_0262_zpse38e136c.jpg

I may be blind, but i dont see a price on these anywhere on this thread. How much are these? ---disregard, for some reason Tapatalk does not show the price but the web browser does.

Last edited:
Back