• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW - NSX Ivory Floor Mats With Red Stitching & Piping- (Non-OEM)

NSX Ivory Floor Mats (Not Honda OEM)

Since the Ivory interior (USA NSXs) was only produced from 1991 - 1993, the OEM NSX Ivory floor mats have been discontinued since the mid 90s and in 2000, I purchased this set from a company that was making NSX mats to OEM specifications as a spare set. I never used them and the mats have been stored in its original box since purchase and are brand new. They have ripples (waves) on them due to the box being stored upright instead of flat. Photos illustrate the ripples.

These mats are NSX-specific fitment for both Driver and Passenger sides. Not only do the mats have the red NSX lettering and stripe, but also red piping around the perimeter.

Not including the box photo:

• First 12 photos are for the Driver mat (Front & Back).
  • Last 11 photos are for the Passenger mat (Front & Back).

Selling for $400 (Shipping with Tracking is included to your destination in the United States).

Payment: PayPal

Thank you.

Attachments

• NSX Ivory Mat Box.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat Box.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 319
  • NSX Ivory Mat 001 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 001 - Driver.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 301
  • NSX Ivory Mat 002 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 002 - Driver.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 303
  • NSX Ivory Mat 003 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 003 - Driver.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 298
  • NSX Ivory Mat 004 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 004 - Driver.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 298
  • NSX Ivory Mat 005 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 005 - Driver.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 297
  • NSX Ivory Mat 006 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 006 - Driver.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 297
  • NSX Ivory Mat 007 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 007 - Driver.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 297
  • NSX Ivory Mat 008 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 008 - Driver.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 292
  • NSX Ivory Mat 009 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 009 - Driver.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 293
  • NSX Ivory Mat 010 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 010 - Driver.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 289
  • NSX Ivory Mat 011 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 011 - Driver.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 288
  • NSX Ivory Mat 012 - Driver.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 012 - Driver.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 287
  • NSX Ivory Mat 013 - Passenger.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 013 - Passenger.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 286
  • NSX Ivory Mat 014 - Passenger.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 014 - Passenger.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 289
  • NSX Ivory Mat 015 - Passenger.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 015 - Passenger.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 286
  • NSX Ivory Mat 016 - Passenger.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 016 - Passenger.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 287
  • NSX Ivory Mat 017 - Passenger.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 017 - Passenger.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 283
  • NSX Ivory Mat 018 - Passenger.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 018 - Passenger.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 281
  • NSX Ivory Mat 019 - Passenger.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 019 - Passenger.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 281
  • NSX Ivory Mat 020 - Passenger.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 020 - Passenger.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 279
  • NSX Ivory Mat 021 - Passenger.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 021 - Passenger.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 279
  • NSX Ivory Mat 022 - Passenger.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 022 - Passenger.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 279
  • NSX Ivory Mat 023 - Passenger.jpg
    NSX Ivory Mat 023 - Passenger.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 276
can you share what company you bought these from? I'm interested in getting a set made. Thanks!

Hello:

This is going back twenty years (2000) and the small label that was on the box (pictured) is no longer legible. Sorry, I do not remember the company but I believe they are (were) in California and many NSX owners purchased from them during this time period.

These are the ones that Hrant and I commissioned because I wanted a set.*

These are high quality and the best color match that can be done without paying for a custom colored carpet roll for a dozen thousand. The color match is very close in any regards...

*After all the dust settled, my set cost >$1500 :)

These are the ones that Hrant and I commissioned because I wanted a set.*

These are high quality and the best color match that can be done without paying for a custom colored carpet roll for a dozen thousand. The color match is very close in any regards...

*After all the dust settled, my set cost >$1500 :)

Hello Drew:

Thank you for the input. Really appreciate it. These mats look magnificent. I met Hrant in the past - nice guy with lots of knowledge and I feel the same about you.

Back in 2000, I already had two pairs of OEM Ivory mats but just had the need to buy another.:confused::rolleyes:

What was the name of the company? Is it still around? I remember Hrant Enterprises from the past.

The price you mentioned is insane.

Interested... I’m on my phone so images do not show up.... would u be able to text me? 909-732-0242.... thanks

I don't remember the company, I can't find my paperwork. [MENTION=4839]Hrant[/MENTION] might know.

I DO remember driving down there, spending all day there on the final ok, and paying upfront for the production. I believe the MOQ was 20-30 units.

It was a big process where I had to donate an old pair of mats, go through a huge number of swaths, pile depths and thread types. Hrant wanted camel production.

The demand was disappointing to say the least. I conducted a survey along with estimated costs ($200/set) and my time was free. When it came down to prying money out of people's wallets: people would rather spend $100 on OEM black Zanardi mats than $200 on well-reproduced ivory mats.

So I ended up selling the mats at extreme cut-rate prices after a couple of years and hence my effective cost for my personal set was insane. I believe the reproductions held up better than OEM, so much so, that the current owners of those mats would have no idea they were not OEM.

(OT: And a few months later I bought an entire black interior for $2K from a guy turning his pristine low mile NSX into a track car. So after all that effort to make a great ivory interior, I turned the car into 100% black).

If I was still in Los Angeles, I would probably commission the trunk mats to be reproduced.

Drew, thank you for the information and backstory. I want to express my gratitude to you for all of your efforts and what you went through to make this happen. This was twenty years ago when parts were more readily available and the tight wallets were 20 years younger. Perhaps if this project had taken place more recently, I believe the outcome would have exceeded expectations. Amazing that after all you went through, you wound up with a black interior.

Given the rise in value, the guy who sold you the black interior and turned his pristine low-mile NSX into a track car is likely mumbling this... Do you have any idea how difficult it is to walk when you are constantly kicking yourself?! I'll tell ya, it ain't easy.:biggrin:

The ivory trunk mat (with red lettering) in my car is original and in flawless condition. If I did not already have two pairs of ivory floor mats, I would not be selling the one I listed here, which makes the third pair.

Back