• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Owner in CT

Hello, everyone. I am the proud new owner of a 1991 NSX. 15,000 miles and like new. But I'd like to have the 90k mile service done along with some gasket replacements, etc.

Can anyone recommend a master mechanic in the CT or NY area? CT is preference but will travel :)

Hello, everyone. I am the proud new owner of a 1991 NSX. 15,000 miles and like new. But I'd like to have the 90k mile service done along with some gasket replacements, etc.

Can anyone recommend a master mechanic in the CT or NY area? CT is preference but will travel :)

I suggest: https://www.lomotionauto.com/

It's my cousin and his son. They are very familiar with exotics and always have a few exotics there getting, tunes, superchargers (Lambo Huracans, Audi R8's, exhausts and performance upgrades for Ferraris and on and on.
They works on NSX's 1st Gen and NC1. Doing a SOS JB4 and meth spray on a 2017 NC1, down pipes etc. They are very serious.View attachment 167145
The car on the left after their upgrades, 1,800 hp. Yikes!

The name "Lomotion" comes from our family name Lomoriello + motion.
In my family, gasoline is in our veins.

Last edited:
nj ny

congrats, car looks mint. i recently had my '02 in for service at Ramsey Acura (NJ) and was very pleased. they have 2 certified first gen NSX techs on staff. Tom Sabiel the service manager is an NSX guy and was great to work with.

I also recently heard good things about Middletown Acura (NY) but that is second hand info. a nice bonus with dealer service is getting a nice loaner car.

If pbassjo says Lomotion is good; I'd believe him.
I give a thumbs up to Ramsey too, they did my timing belt a year ago.

Take your car to Colin O'Brien (general manager) and Pat Constantine (master mechanic) at Friendly Acura in Middletown, NY. They made my 98 Coupe perfect! It has never been better and I am the original owner.
01 NSX Engine coming out.jpg02 Engine Out with Pat.jpg03 NSX Timing Belt.jpg04 Engine Back in car.jpg05 NSX Compression Test.jpg06 Detail Interior.jpg07 NSX Complete.jpg

I sent you a PM

Back