• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX owners' compliments....

I've had my NSX for just over a week. This Thanksgiving weekend I drove 310 miles to visit my brother for the holidays. He was the Publications Director for the World's Largest Corvette Club (NCRS) for 20-some years and gets to drive new Corvettes all the time. I was a little curious as to what he would say when he had a chance to check out my new 2000 Spa Yellow Pearl NSX.

The instant he saw me drive up into his driveway, he said, "F**K!!!" After I let him drive it, he said, "It is better than sex!" (To which I replied, "Either I don't know how to drive, or you don't know how to f**k.") He went on to say that he would have never believed that the Japanese could make such a great car if he hadn't experienced it for himself.

One of his neighbors came over to check out the NSX. This guy was a retired General Motors employee. His comment was... "You can tell it wasn't assembled by a UAW worker."

All in all, they were "overwhelmingly" impressed with the fit, finish, design, materials, engineering, styling, and performance of the NSX. This has been the same impression of all my friends... the NSX is a "GREAT" car.

------------------
nsx1
2000 Yellow/Black/6-sp #172
http://www.nsx1.com

Back