• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner & Carfax account till end of April 2008

New Owner

Hello All,

I just wanted to let you guys/gals know that I am a proud owner of a 1997 NSX-T. I bought the red one with 31K miles listed in this website. Please let me know if anyone knows anything about this car's past.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I just wanted to let you guys/gals know that i am a proud owner of a 1997 NSX-T. I bought the red one with 31K miles listed in this website. Please let me know if anyone knows anything about this car's past.

Also, if anyone needs/wants a carfax report, let me know because my account will expire at the end of this month, April 2008.

Anyone that wants your assistance on the carfax would be wise in PM'ing you the vin instead of posting it as these things are monitored and your account would immediately be shut down! Thanks for the offer, now be careful or your good intents will be for naught. Congrats and best wishes with your new car, you'll love it!

Anyone that wants your assistance on the carfax would be wise in PM'ing you the vin instead of posting it as these things are monitored and your account would immediately be shut down! Thanks for the offer, now be careful or your good intents will be for naught. Congrats and best wishes with your new car, you'll love it!

Welcome aboard too !!

Last edited:
Congrats on the purchase. A Red 97 with low miles is about as good as it gets. Hope you have years of fun. Take good care of her!

Welcome to Prime.

Welcome...and compliments to your choice of color.

Hello All,

I just wanted to let you guys/gals know that I am a proud owner of a 1997 NSX-T. I bought the red one with 31K miles listed in this website. Please let me know if anyone knows anything about this car's past.

Also, if anyone needs/wants a carfax report, PM me because my account will expire at the end of this month, April 2008.

PM sent

Thanks

Welcome and congrats on the car :)

Back