• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner - CT

Hello all! After years of searching, I finally purchased my NSX off a member here - Catawalks is a great guy and I appreciate the absolute tome of information he kept on this car. I took it up to Lime Rock Park for Little Guild’s Great Country Mutt Show and what a time I had! I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, me or the pup Luca!
20220605-133722.jpg

I'm very excited to finally be an owner here instead of lurker and to join meets and drives.

Last edited:
didn't know the car came with a color matching pup... :smile: Welcome and congrat...

Hello all! After years of searching, I finally purchased my NSX off a member here - Catawalks is a great guy and I appreciate the absolute tome of information he kept on this car. I took it up to Lime Rock Park for Little Guild’s Great Country Mutt Show and what a time I had! I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, me or the pup Luca!
20220605-133722.jpg

I'm very excited to finally be an owner here instead of lurker and to join meets and drives.

Always feels good to drop the lurker status, I was in the same boat for 8 years on this forum! Also good to see another pro-dog NSX. My pup loves going for rides with me too. Car looks great as well, and future plans for it?

Always feels good to drop the lurker status, I was in the same boat for 8 years on this forum! Also good to see another pro-dog NSX. My pup loves going for rides with me too. Car looks great as well, and future plans for it?

Right now, I'm trying my best to figure out a way to get an Android head unit into the car -without- modifying the stock plastic so it can be put back to stock at any time, and I'm close. Waiting on the Science of Speed radio bracket to get in right now. I hope to be able to share what I've done with the community because cutting up old parts sucks and the carbon Double DIN replacement is outrageously expensive. We'll see if it actually works!

Welcome to ownership!...I have tons of great memories ripping it up at LRP...Have fun keeping that Berlina clean....:wink:

Welcome to ownership!...I have tons of great memories ripping it up at LRP...Have fun keeping that Berlina clean....:wink:

Ceramic coat it and it’s as easy as any other color. Haven’t touched my paint in 6 years. Spray it down leaf bow it off and it looks like it was just detailed.

3 stage detail that bad boy and have it ceramic coated, I did the glass and my tire shine engine bay all of it. It gives everything a permanent RainX like finish.

Every now and then I wet it spray it down with a 6 month coat as top coat. Spray it on let it’s sit hose it off and blow dry it.

Last edited:
Congrats! Caffeine and Carb New Canaan, Let's do it!

Back