• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner- my first NSX

Welcome. I followed this auction on BAT closely.

Fellow Kaiser owner here (98). You will love the dynamic nature of Kaiser silver in different lighting conditions and different angles. Have fun!

Greetings All- I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 32k mile 1999 Kaiser silver NSX-T (recently purchased on B.A.T.). I have all the service records and since the nearest dealer is in Denver (200+ miles from my home in Aspen, CO)

Saw you join the NSX Owners of Colorado page, welcome to the club! Hope to see you on a club drive! [MENTION=34522]NSX_n00b[/MENTION] we should definitely to an Independence Pass drive next year.

Saw you join the NSX Owners of Colorado page, welcome to the club! Hope to see you on a club drive! @NSX_n00b we should definitely to an Independence Pass drive next year.

It's definitely on our short list! Saw your other message about the overnight which is another thing [MENTION=18194]Honcho[/MENTION] and I have discussed at length. We'd love to do one provided the pandemic situation and wildfire situation next summer allows for it. I keep trying to put together a good drive over Independence and then down to Telluride/Durango but no matter how I slice it the logistics turn it into 3-4 days and 900+ miles which I know half our guys won't do

Wow ! very nice exemplary ! And nice color too !
Enjoy ! And please, share more photos ;)

Back