• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner, Zanardi #24!

Lucky...

I was thinking, the car does not looks that dirty. :confused:

That's what I was thinking too. Maybe it just doesn't show up that well in pics. Or maybe Mike is super anal. I know I would be with that car.

are those before or after the detail?

That was Halfway through, I finished it today in my garage. I had to stay home and wait for the buyer of my S2000 to fly in and pick her up, so it worked out well. Took a total of about 15 hours of cleaning but she is now in as new condition. It was convienent timing with the sale of the S2000, I was able to transfer the plates...REV2RED:biggrin:

Wow Mike....Car looks awesome and congrats on getting a Zanardi in your garage. Since you may have a little winter storage problem, you should ship it down here to FL and use it when you visit the family. I will gladly keep it nice and snug in my new garage. ;)

That was Halfway through, I finished it today in my garage. I had to stay home and wait for the buyer of my S2000 to fly in and pick her up, so it worked out well. Took a total of about 15 hours of cleaning but she is now in as new condition. It was convienent timing with the sale of the S2000, I was able to transfer the plates...REV2RED:biggrin:

So in 15 hours you couldn't find time to get a real camera and snap some pics for us?:biggrin:

Wow Mike....Car looks awesome and congrats on getting a Zanardi in your garage. Since you may have a little winter storage problem, you should ship it down here to FL and use it when you visit the family. I will gladly keep it nice and snug in my new garage. ;)

Sadly enough, my grandmother died last year so no family in Florida anymore, but that doesnt mean we cant have a booze and stripper-fest in Miami:biggrin: I'll be there in August, I'll let you know.

good luck with your new car Mike. Must be a red thing. 92 red, 99 Z red, 05 red. Definitely need a nice pic lineup. Please post some nice pics of the interior. I have always loved the Zanardi interior that is besides an NSX R :D

good luck with your new car Mike. Must be a red thing. 92 red, 99 Z red, 05 red. Definitely need a nice pic lineup. Please post some nice pics of the interior. I have always loved the Zanardi interior that is besides an NSX R :D

Your local, come on by. Sadly enough, there will be no photo lineup as I still dont know how to work a digital camera:frown: and the 05 is being given back on Tuesday:frown:

Your local, come on by. Sadly enough, there will be no photo lineup as I still dont know how to work a digital camera:frown: and the 05 is being given back on Tuesday:frown:

point and shoot (big button usually on top) thats all there is to it. Take out memory card and load to computer. Its easy as that. im sure if you were able to use one in a strip club you would have NO issues learning how to load up the pics :D Get a disposable in a worse case scenario. Will def hit up some meets when i get my modded console and door pieces back. I have my door panels and center console apart for some time now. However i cant complain as i have been borrowing the 355 from my brother in the meantime. :)

if you wanna arrange the photoshoot, i'll take the pictures. got a nikon d40 a year ago and have been taking pictures non-stop, not the best camera, but good enough for my amature status as a photographer.. maybe i'll make my way to nsx-stockand take a buttload of pictures and continue to dream of getting one.

congrats again on the awesome purchase.

Last edited:
Man . . . knock on your neighbor's door (heck, either one!) :eek: , I am sure they have a camera and can use it! Need to document history, a must!

Sweet car, if u are ever going to sale the car let me know. I want to be the first inline for Zanardi #24.

Bryan

Appreciate the offer but this baby will be with me forever:biggrin: Ive originally wanted a Zanardi when I bought my first NSX but I couldnt afford it, I always said I'd buy one on day.

Appreciate the offer but this baby will be with me forever:biggrin: Ive originally wanted a Zanardi when I bought my first NSX but I couldnt afford it, I always said I'd buy one on day.

LOL You know your car is sweet when you get buy offers ...and you just got it.

LOL You know your car is sweet when you get buy offers ...and you just got it.

But now I'm S2000-Less:redface:

Jay Dee Am...

Congratulations on the Viper as well?
Uh, heII nooo!

When dealin' w/ Mike "The Kid" Lasko...

jdmto1.jpg

Re: Jay Dee Am...

Uh, heII nooo!

When dealin' w/ Mike "The Kid" Lasko...

jdmto1.jpg

Haha, actually it's more of a confusion thing, because i thought he said he was getting rid of the 05 NSX for something more practical...right?

I just can't see how a Viper is more practical than an NSX ;)

Back