• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner, Zanardi #24!

Re: Jay Dee Am...

I just can't see how a Viper is more practical than an NSX ;)

IMHO The Viper is a horrible car for daily use! Seating position is one of the worst of all time.

But I guess if you are a young single stud you don't mind the ladies stopping to talk to you at ever store. And light. And stop sign. And flag you down on the highway. The gas station. Your parking structure..........

:biggrin:

Uh, Kid with all them whips you got in the garage, you ain't be got no GOOD camera?:biggrin: You could have got one from the dealership. Good pics of a new toy are MANDATORY. i with the other guys!:smile:

Re: Jay Dee Am...

IMHO The Viper is a horrible car for daily use! Seating position is one of the worst of all time.

But I guess if you are a young single stud you don't mind the ladies stopping to talk to you at ever store. And light. And stop sign. And flag you down on the highway. The gas station. Your parking structure..........

:biggrin:

The daily driver part was sarcastic and about the chicks and the attention....:biggrin: The NSX seems to only attract guys and kids of the "Fast and Furious" crowd, but something about this Viper just does it. Not that getting attention is a buying motivation for myself, I always found it kinda odd about the NSX from that respect.:confused: It guzzles gas and is hot as hell, with the A/C on full blast and your still kinda uncomfortable. The side pipe exhaust looks sick but isnt too practical. Im constantly feeling the heat and getting out of the car after an hour commute, in a suit and tie is a bit much but still worth it.

I like the NSX overall without question, and in virtually every aspect I can think of. The car is very big, feels heavy and the nose/hood is huge. This thing is wicked quick, kinda like a Z06 but doesnt give you the impresion your actually going to fast. I guess the size throws you off.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 187
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 200
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 215
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 226
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
here are your long awaited pics:tongue:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 190
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 202
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 200
Are you MTK from 6speed ? If so, welcome to the dark side.. :)

Nice pics man! That Viper is SUHWEET! Your Zanardi is a classic beauty so what all do you have now ...LOL

That's awesome, nice pictures! Too bad you couldn't get one with all 3 vehicles (3 NSXs or 2 NSX + Viper)

But your Viper is missing some white stripes....:tongue:

That's awesome, nice pictures! Too bad you couldn't get one with all 3 vehicles (3 NSXs or 2 NSX + Viper)

But your Viper is missing some white stripes....:tongue:

NO white stripes, I specifically tried to find one without the stripes, way to flashy. I store the 92 NSX about a miles away so logistically, It's tough but I can promise you the 92/Zanardi future pics.:wink:

And no, I'm not a member of 6 speed. Just NSX Prime, S2KI, and Ferrari chat:redface:

NO white stripes, I specifically tried to find one without the stripes, way to flashy. I store the 92 NSX about a miles away so logistically, It's tough but I can promise you the 92/Zanardi future pics.:wink:

And no, I'm not a member of 6 speed. Just NSX Prime, S2KI, and Ferrari chat:redface:

Nothing wrong being part of Ferarichat. The guys that actually own Ferraris are usually pretty cool and generally are true enthusiasts! Being at a track event with them actually made me consider owning one although I don't know which I'd buy.

Ever track the Viper?

Track it, Hell no....It's a company car:redface:

No! A company car is generally a Sable or a Taurus ... maybe a Grand Prix. A Viper as a company car? I mean what are you vice squad:biggrin:

Congratulations you bastard!! :biggrin:

Not fair - you get the inside scoop on the deals.

about time kid :biggrin:

nice to know that z24 is in capable mits.

looks great. congrats and im envious! :wink:

nice to know that z24 is in capable mits.

Z24 -1st thought that came to my sick mind.

z242.jpg

ma' back, ma' backkk...

The Kid's sig' said:
06 Viper-Blue/Black 7k SRT-10 Daily Driver
Did the ol' Dodge come w/ Chiropractor sessions... :eek:

... or then again, some ol' fashioned visits to the massage parlor can work too!?! :D

Re: ma' back, ma' backkk...

:... or then again, some ol' fashioned visits to the massage parlor can work too!?! :D

Oh, Massagy:wink:

NO white stripes, I specifically tried to find one without the stripes, way to flashy.

Yeah, without the stripes you couldn't even pick that thing out in the parking lot! No flash at all. :biggrin:

Yeah, without the stripes you couldn't even pick that thing out in the parking lot! No flash at all. :biggrin:

Thats what I was thinking :biggrin:

Sure you could. It's the blue car pulling out tree stumps.

Back